[Product]  BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF

But... the sides all have the same basic design... the only differentiating points are the crystal and the side following it that has one less feather...

I am like 95% sure you think you're posting in the Pirates Oroja thread, Nuzumaki90.
This is so much like G-Revolution in Zero-G..... If that was the point I guess?

Never seen something like this on many releases, besides a couple pre-HWS and Diablo. Nice "Burning Kerberous" level pronunciation. Lack of a better comparison.

Cannot come up with proper words right now....
(Mar. 22, 2012  12:02 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2012  4:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Thanks to Toywiz for the render :
yay pic

On the subject of contact points, those would only be good if the bey was left spin...

On the subject of synchrom, what about the possibility of flipping the wheel over?
(Mar. 21, 2012  11:24 PM)th!nk Wrote: Man, that thing looks sweet. Look at those contact points. And, with the synchrom thing, we won't get "Wolfed" again!

(Mar. 22, 2012  2:34 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: On the subject of synchrom, what about the possibility of flipping the wheel over?

You could only really play with the position of the Crystal Wheel, I doubt you could flip the "Phoenec" Chrome Wheel so that the contact points face the other way.
This can be the new blitz lol.

Looking at the size of the crystal fennic is pretty big.....
Doesn't look that big to me..it's just a closer picture..compare it to the others and you'll see that the camera was just closer/zoomed in more.
That looks an awful lot like Variares to me. Chocked_2

Since it has 3 Sides, and has the gaps in between. aha
(Mar. 22, 2012  2:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2012  11:24 PM)th!nk Wrote: Man, that thing looks sweet. Look at those contact points. And, with the synchrom thing, we won't get "Wolfed" again!

(Mar. 22, 2012  2:34 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: On the subject of synchrom, what about the possibility of flipping the wheel over?

You could only really play with the position of the Crystal Wheel, I doubt you could flip the "Phoenec" Chrome Wheel so that the contact points face the other way.

Really? What about Salamander Ifraid then? That's two metal wheels, one upside down. Why wouldn't it work with Phoenec?

Have I missed something?
Ah yes, even I seem to have missed something, if that is true...
Or, I simply didn't understand Kai-V's post... Tongue_out

@Codeine- Well, except for the Crystal part, the other parts of the wheel look identical? I wonder why would you compare it to Burning Kerberous, or did I miss something again? Confused

Looks cool, but I sorta wish it was a fennec fox instead (original translation). I suppose it wouldn't make sense to include some desert animal among mythical beasts, I guess. Anyway, looks like this wheel will be good smash wheel, unless it is put in right spin and becomes the ES of Zero G.
(Mar. 22, 2012  2:12 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2012  2:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You could only really play with the position of the Crystal Wheel, I doubt you could flip the "Phoenec" Chrome Wheel so that the contact points face the other way.

Really? What about Salamander Ifraid then? That's two metal wheels, one upside down. Why wouldn't it work with Phoenec?

Have I missed something?

Nope. That's what I'm thinking as well.

The only caveat being we don't know yet if all Chrome wheels will have the same "Syncromicity" that allows for that configuration.
Wow, if all Chrome Wheels do not have the same Synchrom configuration, then it would be a bit....... sad.
Anyway, I used to always have the feeling that certain wheels would permanently stay 'over' the other in a Synchrom combo, and would never go 'under' it.
Of course it hasn't been confirmed yet, but yeah. Smile
Ah, actually it was just me, since I just noticed that Salamander is put in reverse under Ifraid ...
As you are the source of all updates here, we thought it was some info you read about it, haha!
Ah, so now I get it. It may be possible to flip this Chrome Wheel too, I guess(?)

OK, so now that we probably know that this thing might be flipped and have itself in left spin, I now wonder how would it actually make a difference...
Actually, Fennec will simply have its contact points in a position for Left Spin. But it will still spin towards the right as long as the wheel it is being used with is right spin, no?
Moreover, Unless Fennec is superbly wide, the wheel placed above it would matter quite a lot. I actually think that in a Synchrom, this thing would have Attack, but not as much as it should have possibly had when not in Synchrom. Sooo, yeah!
The only thing is that Phoenec won't be easy to get, being a prize bey, but yeah, I want that as my bottom chrome wheel plz.

By the way, I really do think Fennec would have been a better name for the bey too, I can see a fennec being a thief, but Phoenix? Eeeehhhh. I guess Black Dranzer stole bit beasts but yeah what?
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT LOOKS LIKE ONE SERIOUS ATTACK TYPE!!!!!!!!! but i wonder what will be the spin trak and preformance tip
I guess zero g is going to be a big hit after all
but are they going to make metal fight anymore?
(Mar. 23, 2012  6:39 PM)Golden Beyblade Wrote: I guess zero g is going to be a big hit after all
but are they going to make metal fight anymore?

No, obviously production of BB- products will stop in the next few months almost definitely.
It looks really cool but is it good?
well thats sad I really liked metal fight
are tournaments going to use the new zero g stadium instead of bb-10?
(Mar. 23, 2012  6:42 PM)Golden Beyblade Wrote: It looks really cool but is it good?
well thats sad I really liked metal fight
are tournaments going to use the new zero g stadium instead of bb-10?
first its apart of metal fight seconded we have no clue how its gonna work and third that is unconfirmed as of this post
Is there any news about the other beys in the RBV?
If there was any, it would surely have been posted. Smile
Man i cant wait to see the contents! Grin Though I wonder that since this it is a random booster, it won't come with any sort of compact launcher, right? Without the launcher, there is no way to assemble it unless there is some kind of separate tool... hmm
They will more than likely come with their own tool - I doubt even Takara Tomy is silly enough to force people to buy another Beyblade just to assemble one from a Random Booster.
I wonder what beys we will see i mean asides from ifraid and saramanda and maybe reviser and oroja we got nothing else, I hope we get something cool and something worthwhile along wih tips and tracks that are interesting so that even if you fail to grab phoenec you still got something worth while, Like random booster Vol 8