[Product]  BBG-08 Pirates Orojya 145D

(Apr. 18, 2012  12:21 AM)gLeeBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2012  12:08 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2012  12:04 AM)gLeeBlader Wrote: called it I am disapointed but mabye it will be a strong one

Yeah wow, nice, except 145 isn't bad and D is top-tier.

Yea I ment variety

D comes in a very limited selection of beyblades.
:\
(Apr. 18, 2012  12:08 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah wow, nice, except 145 isn't bad and D is top-tier.

Is D still Top-Tier in a Zero-G Stadium though, since it's now a Stamina tip?
We're not using Zero-G competitively yet, and given how different the gameplay is and how long it will take people to get new stadiums, it will still serve use for MFB for a long time to come, even if it isn't great in the Zero-G Attack Stadium.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEYBLADE-Zero-G-...19d0060012

View of the front of the box IMO looks much better than the fire element boxes. Early release?
OoOo, looks very tempting to buy. Looks much better than the fire ones..
The stub for Pirates Orojya is up :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rojya_145D

I also redesigned a slightly new Beybox template for Zero-G Beyblades : it now includes the element type, so even though it is not that important, it will at least give a clear reference.
Very Nice! And I like the extra box for listing the element. Thanks!
At first, I really was not interested in this Beyblade at all, but with the stickers on it does look a lot nicer... I may at least get one for another D tip and a display piece, if nothing else, but it's not a priority buy...
Apparently, Pirates weighs 4.0 grams, and Orojya weighs 29.4 grams, but I am waiting to see actual picture proof before confirming it.

Uroboros was better then, hah.
And so Poison/Dark returns.

This is pathetic really... I didn't really like this Beyblade to begin with, but that just sealed the deal for me.
2x 29.4= 58.8

Still not *that* bad, just depends on the shape and balance, though I guess it is pretty bad for something designed for a Zero-G Stadium.
Surprising how this seemed to be played out as a whole new series separate from MFB/Explosion/4D but is really recycling parts..

D is still useful, though.
Thanks for the info Kai-V!
(Apr. 19, 2012  7:51 PM)th!nk Wrote: 2x 29.4= 59.8

It's either a typo or calculator mis-function, but 2x29.4=58.8, just saying. I was thinking that could be impossible for it to be a 59.8, so I used my trusty ol' calculator. The thing's been getting me off easy in Math since 4th grade. Everyone, the results are even more disappointing. Also, why does this wheel look so heavy in a Synchrom with itself, but isn't even surpassing Saramanda Ifraid?
Was a typo. Is now fixed.

Saramanda Ifraid is heavier by a fair way, yes.
My unboxing vid is out for this bey.come check it out! sniff*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_bwc4cCH...dgtjQKvRbU=
Nice work Brood, pleasure to watch. Smile

*purr* SYNCHROM Oroja is some awesome work!
(Apr. 19, 2012  11:23 PM)Dan Wrote: Surprising how this seemed to be played out as a whole new series separate from MFB/Explosion/4D but is really recycling parts..

D is still useful, though.
Thanks for the info Kai-V!

It was always made clear that this is more of a new "generation" and that the gimmick is really moreso the stadium than the Beyblades themselves. Plus there are always new players coming in, so parts like this are useful ...
I actually really like this.It looks really neat when synchromed and it also has a nice distribution of weight and style.
Great video Brood. Was cool to watch an unboxing of something so new in a while. I'm really liking synchrome more and more every time I see it. Overall it looks great! Looks somewhat evenly distributed lol.
(Apr. 21, 2012  5:57 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Great video Brood. Was cool to watch an unboxing of something so new in a while. I'm really liking synchrome more and more every time I see it. Overall it looks great! Looks somewhat evenly distributed lol.

It really is actually.Probably the most stable chrome wheel so far (didt try pheonic).
I wonder why they put 145 D on this beyblade?
It doesn't need to be explained. "D" is a good part.....
I just thought that they would put new parts.
An entire generation of parts are supposed to have a new purpose with the Zero-G stadium, so why not recycle?
Good point apply without.