[Product]  BBG-03 Beyblade Start Dash Set

(Feb. 18, 2012  4:22 PM)CrownClown Wrote: What does W145CF stand for ???

It is unknown at the moment, but it would obviously be posted in the actual topic for Samurai Ifreid, BBG-01 Samurai Ifreid W145CF, not here.
This might just be the first non-hasbro bey set I ever get.
Simply because Zero-G seems so interesting, and that recolor looks amazing.
Shame you don't get Shinobi Salamander, though. That'd be great.
I will probably get this but i would want to get it more if it looked like the the anime version.
(Feb. 18, 2012  8:32 PM)~X~ Wrote: This might just be the first non-hasbro bey set I ever get.
Simply because Zero-G seems so interesting, and that recolor looks amazing.
Shame you don't get Shinobi Salamander, though. That'd be great.

Yeah. Considering you wouldn't have had to get a pricey excess of two purchases at once. This vague exclusion confuses me terribly and frankly is quite irritating.

On an actual opinion of my own.

Red simply fits the Zero-G theme and I would replace locks with those red ones haha.
I believe I prefer this recolor of Ifreid, haha. It is more appealing - closer to the Ifrit/fire element, and it shows.
A picture of the box :
http://ameblo.jp/papitan-fumitan/image-1...84588.html

The new package designs are cool, although very simplistic for the moment, just like the page on Beyblade Zero-G on the official website. Hopefully with time TAKARA-TOMY brings some more complex graphics.

I think there is a new "Right-spin" green icon visible on the box. It does not look like the one from Metal Fight Beyblade up until now.
(Feb. 20, 2012  3:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A picture of the box :

The new package designs are cool, although very simplistic for the moment, just like the page on Beyblade Zero-G on the official website. Hopefully with time TAKARA-TOMY brings some more complex graphics.

I think there is a new "Right-spin" green icon visible on the box. It does not look like the one from Metal Fight Beyblade up until now.

But why is Metal Fight Beyblade logo is on the box ? is this series related to Metal Fight Beyblade ?
Stink how they show Shinobi Salamander(?) and they don't release with the set.. ): I really wanted another awesome recolour. Thanks Kai-V!
I really like the Samurai Ifraid on this but I dont want to miss the original so im probably gonna buy everything that comes out in march 31st as early as possible X)

Kai-V so thats the info behind the poster.It also saids you can "Try it" in the late term of march I wonder its worth lineing up with small kids right in front of the community.

Meteor-V
The full title is Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G so yes
Ifraid.
Oooh, wow, that is one darned pretty recolour.... Though the clipper parts being recoloured is hilarious.
This version of Ifraid looks much cooler. As for the stadium "clippers", perhaps TT felt bad about re-packaging the same exact thing? Ya...wierd...

I would by the BBG-03 version of Ifraid over the normal one any day. Both look cool, but the colors on this one are a million times better than the BBG-01 version.
(Feb. 20, 2012  3:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A picture of the box :

Looks a lot like a Hasbro box. Not too simple at all IMO, nice design.
The graphics are still much cooler and/or professional than Hasbro's, yes, but just having complete white in the background can be bland ...
I quite like the box being a bit simple. The less crowded feel is a nice change for Takara Tomy.
Yeah, just like how Hasbro used a cliche grid and side profile shot on very first release boxes... Which were cool in their own way of course.

Looking at Zero's picture on the box (assuming that is him and not just someone vaguely similar) reminds me of more relevant product presentation.
Personally, the best part of the package's design is the fonts used, hah.
I pretty much noticed this was already revealed on corocoro lolz.
A bigger picture of the box, but it is still too blurry to discern anything interesting ...

[Image: S%E3%80%80%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88%E3...%8B%9D.JPG]
Regardless of quality, thank you very much. Smile
Yeah, that's Zero on that box's art, alright.
(Mar. 03, 2012  6:04 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Yeah, that's Zero on that box's art, alright.

That was already established. I do not know who else you thought it was ...
Kinda depressed that its so big.
Once again, the WBBA invention team having some fun lol.
I'm more interested in the guy in the protective mask behind him, haha.
"CLEANCLEAN SO I CAN GET BEYBEY"
Haha, thanks for the photo Kai-V.