[Product]  BBG-02 Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD

Very interesting! Thank you, Kai-V!
How did you get these?
Shinobi Salamander has already been released? Or is it being given out as a preview release like Kreis Cygnus and I think BBP last year.

Kind of disappointed with the weight of this little guy, I was hoping for a good start weight-wise for Zero-G
Hopefully the lighter weight helps, considering that Zero G's stadium wobbles....
Wow, that's extremely light. I uhh.
Oh damn, people are still going to use heavy stuff now.
Ugh, if it weren't light.. Let's just hope SYNCHROM is with all wheels.
Synchrom would bump it up to 61.2g for the wheel section, so relax.

A good way to sell more beyblades. A bad way to please my wallet.
So its Shinobi Saramanda? Seems cool. I'm going to have that! :3
Ah, that looks better already than the package for Starters.

But ... Really ? We are supposed to write it "Saramanda" ? Engrish can easily be corrected with Google, TAKARA-TOMY ...
I quite like the design on these boxes, they remind me of something but i just can't get my finger on it. I can't say Saramanda properly, it feels weird... like a tongue twister?
Saramanda. <Dripping Sarcasm> I can't believe that this is an oversight on their part, they must be doing this on purpose...

I refuse to say this "word" out loud.
I see this Beyblade is a girl....??

What is this I cannot even.

But still, this is one of the best looking very early releases.

Sara + Amanda = Saramanda BEYCEPTION
I thought beyblades were not supposed to have genders.
Cool looking box, though.
I personally like the new boxart style. It has a foggy feel to it, like something amazing is revealing itself from the haze.

Is it fine if we just call it "Salamander"....?
(Mar. 29, 2012  8:08 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Here's a picture of the box if anyone want's to see :
http://oi41.tinypic.com/35nbzty.jpg

That is an extremely cool looking box.Why does it say Saramanda? I thought it was Salamander.Speechless
(Mar. 29, 2012  10:20 PM)EternalBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2012  8:08 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Here's a picture of the box if anyone want's to see :
http://oi41.tinypic.com/35nbzty.jpg

That is an extremely cool looking box.Why does it say Saramanda? I thought it was Salamander.Speechless

Ls and Rs are the same in japan its kinda the norm...anywho LOVE the box it has the same font as Microsoft word...well in case of the first S and the other S...
The box looks like a random booster >Speechless

I wonder what the random boosters will look like lol. Still excited nonetheless
I am definitely calling it Sarah+Amanda now.
(Mar. 29, 2012  11:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am definitely calling it Sarah+Amanda now.

All you have to do now is replace the face bolt graphic with two really pretty women's portrait (faces).
Here is a clear render of the Shinobi Crystal Wheel :
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...3%8910.JPG

It seems that what is engraved in the "crystal" is always the element of the Beyblade. Shinobi Saramanda is also fire, like Samurai Ifraid, apparently ...
Thank you for the update!

Ha, that is awesome detail right there. Gonna like where they go with these elemental identifiers.
I do not think I will be calling this by its appropriate name.

After seeing the parts all separated, though, and in a more clear image altogether, I am that much more excited to have this on my list of things I'm getting right out of the gate. Samurai Ifraid has nothing on this, to me.
This new name sounds like really bad Engrish...
I'm still calling it Salamander.
The elemental symbols on the crystal wheel are a nice touch, though.
For the sake of being the good organisation and spreading the correct information, we should still make an effort to call it "Saramanda" as much as possible ... I have even updated the Beywiki articles.