[Product]  BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF

(Feb. 23, 2012  1:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Sometimes before the Japanese fans even ...

I got to say that every since seeing the parts of this bey, it gives me a good impression about beyblades. I mean Samarai Ifraid just looks so cool. I hope this series will last long though.
I still dont understand the ring around the tip of Samurai Ifraid...
"Swaying" stadium, ring hits stadium as it moves, bey moves faster.

Basically.
Makes you wonder how S130 and D125 might perform, eh?
I am guessing they would be too tall, and S130's perimeter is too interrupted for that type of thing... Believe me, I've tried... Wink

Plastic attack tips have never worked, though (well, not for pure attack)... I guess moving stadia could make a difference, but eh. I always find it odd, though, that metal tips did work quite decently, while plastic, closer to rubber, didn't.... Eeeeh.

The lack of rubber on this release is a shame, though, haha, I'm used to starting out with Rubber!
I hear you, but from the early videos it looks like those beys are flying around the stadium plenty fast without it! Eee

Oh, and of course with MFB exchangeable tips there's nothing to stop you from throwing R2F on one of these puppies, right? Smile
Perhaps, but that top dome is going to make it tough to get a good launch, even to avoid the exits, haha.
This could be a cool Beyblade, i can't wait to get it.
Wouldnt the ring around the tip just make the bey lose spin rotation? Also how would you screw the tip into a track because of the ring? So many Questions...
(Feb. 27, 2012  9:14 AM)Blazeburn Wrote: Wouldnt the ring around the tip just make the bey lose spin rotation? Also how would you screw the tip into a track because of the ring? So many Questions...

"spin rotation" like "spin spin" or "turning around turning around".

Anyway what? It might have more friction, which would make it's RPM drop faster, but it wouldn't just kill the rotation. Circles are good for keeping a bey rotating after it loses balance.

That Ring doesn't obscure the tool-attachment part of the tip at all.
More importantly, in a 5-7 seconds battles, losing a bit of 'spin rotation' is not a big deal.
I wonder how this will perform on the normal stadium....BB-10 will still be the stadium to compete right?
That sort of question cannot possibly be answered until weeks or months after the first Zero-G release date of March 31.
Wait....someone said you can interchange the bottoms from regular metal fight beys. Like putting an r2f on samurai ifreid.is that really true?!
Yes it is true lookf a few pages back where Kai-V posted a picture Box(BBG-03)+Flash=Compatable!
Um, why did you mention Flash specificly?

The Tracks and Tips of MFB and Zero G are fully compatiable. As for the faces, while the designs for the faces are different, they should be interchangable between series.

Although, we cannot be 100% certain until the series hits stores
Here is how your post should have been structured in order to avoid any confusion :

(Feb. 28, 2012  2:44 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Um, why did you mention Flash specificly?

The Tracks and Tips of MFB and Zero G are fully compatiable.

As for the faces, while the designs for the faces are different, they should be interchangable between series.Although, we cannot be 100% certain until the series hits stores

Because the Tracks and Bottoms are completely confirmed to be compatible and we do not need to wait until Zero-G Beyblades are out and owned to verify.
I was not sure if it was confirmed yet, so I left it out in the open, as to avoid spreading false information. Thanks for letting me know.
Oh sorry.... I should've read around the thread befor asking.
These beys are very cool looking! But the bad news is that they are not compatible with MFB except for the track and tip :\
That's probably the most important compatibility to have?
Don't forget that if it was fully compatible with MFB, it wouldn't be its own series as TT is suggesting. There had to be something more unique about it that would allow TT to craft a new series based off of MFB.
Given the tracks and tips are fully cross compatible, the only thing that wouldn't be are the facebolts (seeing as wheels can go on either track/tip, and obviously the new MW's wouldn't go with old CW's and so on. At least, from what I've seen. Same way they separated Metal System and HWS.

:\
Considering the asymmetrical design and positioning of both metal and plastic layers, this would just be an L-Drago Destroy breeding project without that dimensional aspect.