[Product]  BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF

I know, I know, but it still looks odd to me. Just, not beyblade-y, more like some kind of copycat concept from a different company, ahah. It'll probably grow on me in time, though.
Has anyone else seen the toyfair vids for 2012 with Hasbro's Gravity Stadium or whatever? I only bring this up because the round thing on Ifried looks like the ring on those beys. Probably the same concept? (Don't shoot it down just yet)
(Feb. 14, 2012  7:21 PM)antwer1 Wrote: Has anyone else seen the toyfair vids for 2012 with Hasbro's Gravity Stadium or whatever? I only bring this up because the round thing on Ifried looks like the ring on those beys. Probably the same concept? (Don't shoot it down just yet)

No, not at all. Have you not read everything I wrote about how that is not a disk at all, but simply graphic effects because it is CoroCoro we are talking about ?

There is nothing circular around or under Samurai Ifreid in that picture, stop trying to see things.
Until the beys release we should all stop assuming its circular but still its a awesome bey REAL lovely too
It was my fault for bringing up the disk thing, sorry for the trouble, Kai-V. I took a closer look at another picture of Ifreid and the "disk" wasn't there. I only saw jagged contact point.

There is NO DISK. Sorry if I misled anyone. The picture I saw definately had an effect. It was like Ifreid burned an opening into the page.
These are just to awesome for words =). I am not a fan of the asymmetry on the beyblades, but atleast it is something new, and worth checking out.

Much like Ifit's maturer theme in general, this bey certiantly does not look very huggable to say the least.

GOOD! This new series is ery exciting. All of these new innovations and ideas by TT. It almost makes me forget about Flash!

...=( almost...
(Feb. 14, 2012  1:30 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Maybe I'm using the wrong word, I mean parts are 'Exchangeable' with the original MFB series.

Still wrong. No one has said anything about reverse compatible parts and from the looks of it, the bolt has different angles. Also, it's quite obvious that it will use a different launcher. The face bolt is an octagon compared to a hexagon at the very least.

I saw the ring without reading your post J. Look, I think it's real. I'm an art major, I know how glares and stuff add to dimensionality, and it's just super odd that they would have a bright orange top with a darker inside "going down", that's art basics 101 for drawing a tube. If it was "burning" through the page then it A. Wouldn't be more circular B. Would actually look like pages were burning and C. Would look like energy, energy doesn't look circular, it's free and loose. The orange ring looks too constructed. Now are there effects going on around the orange ring? Yes, but I am DANG sure that there is an orange ring.

I will take one last look, if I see something that makes me think otherwise then I will change this post, otherwise I stand on there being a ring.
If anything, MAYBE it's resting on a tube, but there is a ring there and it isn't an effect. I'll even take this image into photoshop and mark it up if I have to.

EDIT: P.S. I don't recognize this beyblade http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1116...90353.html
Is it 4D or the new series?
That is a Beat Lynx that has been painted pink and shifted into Defense Mode.
That is Beat Lynx.

The PC frame has different modes/yeah which either expose contact points, or not.
From the Zero-G Thread:
(Feb. 15, 2012  9:22 AM)TheHentist Wrote: Takara-Tomy uploaded the video for the Zero G series in their YouTube channel. Battles are quite interesting. and the bey Samurai Ifreid has similar name and parts format from the MFB series. Looks like backwards compatibility with MFB may be possible.

Samurai Ifreid W145CF. CF seems to be a bottom specifically made for the Zero G stadium... anyway that's for the separate thread of this bey for you guys to discuss it in.

http://youtu.be/8HW61tQIG2A

credits of course goes to Takara-Tomy
Thanks, TheHentist.

Oh, full disassembly of Samurai Ifreid at this time point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HW61tQIG2A&t=1m20s
.....Looking at the side view of the bey in corocoro.....There IS a ring of somesort under the wheel.It cant be a effect otherwise it wouldnt make sense cuz it was before launching the beys.
(Feb. 15, 2012  10:37 AM)Leviath Wrote: .....Looking at the side view of the bey in corocoro.....There IS a ring of somesort under the wheel.It cant be a effect otherwise it wouldnt make sense cuz it was before launching the beys.

Look at the post above yours, all the parts of this beyblade are shown in that video, at the point it will take you to if you click the link I posted with the &t thing. Smile
Sweet.I should look before i post.I sure do lack patience.
ah.so the gem is actually the same thing as the clear part on the bottom.
The bottom (CF) seems like its made for the zeroG stadium.The outer part will have contact with the steep stadium forceing the whole thing to wobble to shake your opponent out.This can probably be done with the same thing with low tracks but with much more stamina loss.
Oh yeah, now it is proved that it can use the same thing.

(CF looks like X : D though, that's weird......)
CF is one of the many bottoms in the Zero G series that is exclusively for the the Zero G stadiums. While the stadium is moving, the circular rim of CF catches the stadium floor and accelerates the bey.

It might not be useful in normal beystadiums since the floor has a lower angle compared to the Zero G's. If that happens, it's going to be a SCRAPING FAIL... ^^
Wow, never saw Beat Lynx at that angle, thanks!

Boom! It is does have a disk! Going to do my victory jig now!

And Hentist beat me to my next point. It makes complete sense now that the parts are all large and round because then it's not going to lose momentum as the sides of the beyblade LITERALLY touch the beystadium floor.

We also now know that EVERY beyblade will be asymetrical. And I was sort of right about switching out the plastic circle, only, it actually had an entired disc attached to it.
(Feb. 15, 2012  3:50 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: Wow, never saw Beat Lynx at that angle, thanks!

And Hentist beat me to my next point. It makes complete sense now that the parts are all large and round because then it's not going to lose momentum as the sides of the beyblade LITERALLY touch the beystadium floor.

We also now know that EVERY beyblade will be asymetrical. And I was sort of right about switching out the plastic circle, only, it actually had an entired disc attached to it.

It doesn't have a properly circular disc at all, and it certainly wasn't shown in the corocoro scan... It has a ring on the tip, I guess, but definitely not something you could have seen...

It definitely doesn't have the orange "disk" you used your arts major to identify, either.
CF will be really odd to play with ... I wonder if most of the parts will essentially strictly work well in Zero G Stadiums.
I suspect the tracks and so forth should be fine(although W145 is just a reversed DF145 with more protrustions from what I can tell, it doesn't seem to look like other W tracks), but the tips probably do need to be fairly specific in order to handle the swaying...
(Feb. 15, 2012  4:05 PM)Hazel Wrote: I suspect the tracks and so forth should be fine(although W145 is just a reversed DF145 from what I can tell), but the tips probably do need to be fairly specific in order to handle the swaying...

Well, it does look like it has more wings than DF145, but yeah.

And the tip is what is leading me to believe the stadiums may all use this swaying gimmick, unless they either incorporate other gimmicks to suit all tips, or plan to make "customize for the stadium" a major part of gameplay (and, aside from the expense of buying multiple stadia, that could be pretty cool). I'd expect the first, though.

Hope you don't mind my blind speculation too much.
"Customize for the Stadia" is basically HMS all over again, although HMS did not do it deliberately...
(Feb. 15, 2012  3:57 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2012  3:50 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: Wow, never saw Beat Lynx at that angle, thanks!

It doesn't have a properly circular disc at all, and it certainly wasn't shown in the corocoro scan... It has a ring on the tip, I guess, but definitely not something you could have seen...

It definitely doesn't have the orange "disk" you used your arts major to identify, either.

Them's fighting words...

And yes, it does, but they did adjust the color on the bey as a whole,so excuse me that it has a red one. In the picture of it fully assembled you can still see the disc, ring, etc. protruding. Fine, maybe I didn't use the right terminology. But I'm a photoshop guru and I can tell if something has been made in photoshop 99% of the time. And w/e you wanted to call that orange ring, it wasn't an effect, it was real, that's all I was concerned about.
I'll photoshop the pictures side by side if that's what it takes to make you guys happy, but corocoro did in fact show the circular thing underneath the metal disk, or ring, etc.
Mmm, I was thinking perhaps a bit more involved than "use a zombie" "use a different zombie" "use GFC /UM", though.
(Feb. 15, 2012  4:18 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: Them's fighting words...

And yes, it does, but they did adjust the color on the bey as a whole,so excuse me that it has a red one. In the picture of it fully assembled you can still see the disc, ring, etc. protruding. Fine, maybe I didn't use the right terminology. But I'm a photoshop guru and I can tell if something has been made in photoshop 99% of the time. And w/e you wanted to call that orange ring, it wasn't an effect, it was real, that's all I was concerned about.
I'll photoshop the pictures side by side if that's what it takes to make you guys happy, but corocoro did in fact show the circular thing underneath the metal disk, or ring, etc.

You're wrong, and seeing things. Even without having completed my science degree I would point out the hilarious confirmation bias you are displaying here.

Unless, of course, we've both misinterpreted each other, the orange disk others were talking about was the orange circle (an actual disk, as in, actually circular), not the PC-Frame-Like Structure. If you were talking about the latter, then yes, have a cookie/dance. And then, consider your use of the term "Orange Disk" when the image contains an orange circle around the beyblade which is obviously not a real thing.
Okay I'll suffice that we were both off. The orange ring was an effect(poorly executed, I might mention), okay, but the part that made me think it was real, is there!

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m62/H...blade2.jpg
I can settle with that, though I would suggest you be less prone to dance in future, hey Wink