[Product]  BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF

I didn't mean it was ugly, I mean it's kinda like Battle Striker design like with the heads and non symetrical. I like how the tracks and tips can be changed with MFB! (?)
Oh, your comment just sounded pejorative. "Ugh, the design is like Battle Strikers all over again, IMO."
Dang I would have bought this. Too bad I'm saving for the iPhone five... this has really nice specs.

Edit- wrong tread but I hav to admit I'm looking forward to this
The official picture is already out :

[Image: samuraiifreid.jpg]

Comments on the new launchers must be posted in the topic for the Zero-G Light Launcher product, not here.

I must repeat that the mix of blue and red looks as bad as Kurogane Zero's own clothes ...
To me that looks better than Flash Sagittario at least. Thanks for the updates Kai-V.
I really, really like that colorscheme, actually.
(Feb. 18, 2012  5:06 AM)Hazel Wrote: I really, really like that colorscheme, actually.

Amen to that Hazel! It really is well put, and the asymmetry is barely noticeable with that kind of detail.

Red and blue scream "Main Protagonist" to me. Anyway thanks. Smile
Yeah. What They Said ^ . The Blue & Red Look Pretty Decent. At Least Better Than Zero's Design. This Bey Looks Really... Detailed. I Really Like The Jewel On It. Make's It Look Magical. :p
Yessss, the launcher and they blade look really badass! :3 SUGOIIIIIIII
but in the vid, it looks like W145 is a multiwing version of df145. CF is like EXTREME width F with an F inside.
Wow, I reaaaaaaaaaaally like the face on the Metal wheel bit. Especially with the stickers making it look like a helmet or something. Thanks Kai-V!
Im on pins and needles with all these new beyblade items
(Feb. 13, 2012  10:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2012  10:44 PM)Imperial Wrote: I think the glowing circle might be important, there is a arrow marked Zero-G pointing to it.

It is the "Crystal" we learned about earlier. We still do not know what it really is supposed to be though.

Also, with a name like Ifreid, based on Ifrit, I would have really expected no blue, but more orange and red instead ...

I might be a little late on this but I asked a Japanese classmate to help translate my Dragonis 4D guide and he said that the crystal had something to do with CONTROLLING the beyblade or something like that or allows it to have its 'Zero-G' ability/effect. He was pretty brief about it though, so it's not 100% confirmed.
Maybe CF stands for Crystal Flat rather than Circle Flat, don't you think?
Why? There's a giant disc profile surrounding the very tip itself. Circle Flat would be less vague or get too many hopes up.
I was just saying. Until we know what the C in CF stands for, we'll have to wait till the end of March.
And we should stop speculating baselessly ...
We're sorry, Kai-V, we won't do that again! Wink
Like the bey, hate Zero's outfit.

I'm wondering what kind of effect the plastic (?) at the bottom of the Metal Wheel will have. (Good/Bad smash-wise, that is.. :V)
Looks like Vari/Phantom fusion haha definitely have to buy this!
(Feb. 19, 2012  3:09 AM)Dan Wrote: Like the bey, hate Zero's outfit.

I'm wondering what kind of effect the plastic (?) at the bottom of the Metal Wheel will have. (Good/Bad smash-wise, that is.. :V)

The plastic should be a good shock absorber for recoil, a welcome trait for smash attackers. The metal on top, plastic on the bottom reminds me of L Drago Destroy, really.

Its odd how we havent heard about any elements apart from Fire...
I think we should stop on CF for all we know the F might not be Flat...
EDIT: Let's just stop until its release.
The name might not be Flat (even though it likely is) it definitely IS a flat. Have you been watching closely?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HW61tQIG2A&t=1m28s
That is definitely an F. What the C is is beyond me, but like many others, I assume it to be Circle.