[Product]  BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF

Name is tentative. Starter from the new Zero G series to be released around the very end of March 2012. Approximately 998 yen.

For all information and pictures of Samurai Ifraid W145CF, check out the Beywiki article on it :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...aid_W145CF

[Image: samuraiifreid.jpg]

CF stands for Circle Flat.
(Jan. 24, 2012  1:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Name is tentative. Starter from the new Zero G series to be released around the very end of March 2012. Approximately 998 yen.

I will leave this open only for a while, and it will remain closed unless new information is found.

Well, if Takara Tomy keeps focusing on this Zero G series, do you think the WBO will have any tournaments incorporating it in the future?
I don't think this will happen but if they dump MFB for this it would be a pain, at least we would have all these parts to work with.

For all discussions related to the evolution line between Metal Fight Beyblade and this Zero G series, keep them in the Beyblade Zero G Series topic. This thread is for discussion on Samurai "Ifreid".
(Jan. 24, 2012  1:59 PM)bey - OVERLORD Wrote: any images of this beyblade at all

Obviously not yet ...
All of Beys name sound very good! It's almost magical. I really can't wait to test it with MFBSmile
This is a nifty surprise.

Thank you so much ma'am.
Excitment! A zero G bey has been anounced, and with an awesome name to boot!

What is an "Ifried"? Ha, it is spelled "Ifreid" which is technically grammaticly incorrect in english. But obviously this isnt in English, and who cares Wink
I believe it's based on Ifrit, an Arabic mythological being.

Edit: Or a bird called a Blue-capped Ifrita, which is also called Ifrit.
That is certiantly an odd combination. A japanese warrior and an Arabic mythological being...hmm...

Now I am really dying to see what this will look like! =D
(Jan. 24, 2012  3:09 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote: I believe it's based on Ifrit, an Arabic mythological being.

I thought so, but it is really called "Ifreid", or pronounced like that.
Like what phantomcellistf mentioned, it could be Ifrit, the mythological being, known in FF series for Hellfire and all. The name Ifreid, when pronounced, sounds like Ifrit, so maybe it could be something TT is coming up with again? Like how Pegasus became Pegasis; Scorpio became Escolpio and etc? Just my two cents worth.
That is because you are not pronouncing it properly. This is the pronunciation TAKARA-TOMY is advertising : "ee-f-ray-d". Like "afraid" but with an "ee" sound instead of the first "a".
When you found out its name was it spelt I - freid or If - reid, or just plain Ifreid

(Jan. 24, 2012  4:58 PM)bey - OVERLORD Wrote: When you found out its name was it spelt I - freid or If - reid, or just plain Ifreid

Obviously it was in Japanese, so it was just a few symbols all next to another without even any space between the parts of the name.
It would make sense if this is the one in the picture with the zero.g stadium.
Awesome name, hah.
Imagine, that if these were simlar to HMS... That would be amazing. Like that's going to happen though, lol.
Cannot wait to hear more about it. Thank you Kai-V, and your resources. Smile
This is definitely super exciting. I remember last year when we found out about 4D, it was also super exciting.

So thanks Kai-V, for the super cool info! (For pimpin' my ride?)
Gasp Ifreid almost sounds like Ifrit... IfritDulux? wait?! that's Me!! and I also really wanted a Samurai related beyblade! I can't wait now Grin

EDIT: well, I guess I'm Kryptonite, but most people know me as IfritDulux for those of you who care, or probably don't >__<
Thanks Kai-V!

I can't help but think of Samurai Changer MS when I read that name. Hopefully new information soon, huh? Tongue_out

Wait.. a starter for 998Yen? I like this series already!
It seems Takara is changing more to asian things. I personally like it hope Hasbro doesn't make a fool of themselves with these new names their names for this series are going to be carp.
...yet another pointless Hasbro-hate rant...Hasbro re-names thier beys for marketing reasons, and honestly who cares what the name on the box says...we have atleast a year or more before this even hits North American markets, because Season 2 isnt even done yet, let alone 4D. Frankly, Hades Kerbecs is just as cool as Hell Kerbecs in my opinion.

Takara-TOMY is a company that is based primarily in Asia...