[Product]  BB-97 Ultimate Reshuffle Set Perseus Version

If I may extend what you said, Kai-V, and this is addressed to adventure time:

Aside from those two interesting Perseus Clear Wheels that no one has yet, this set does come with GB145 and RS by TT, both of which are top-tier. It also comes with the new Metal Faces.

I think it's quite the good buy when it gets released.
Personally, I think the performance with the different clear wheels won't make a big difference, as compared to the LDrago set. Sure, the weight difference changes, but the real potential for Gravity is at 145 with smash, and the clear wheel makes no contact...

Anyways, what will the names of the different clear wheels' names be? Stamina, Attack, and Normal? Also, will there be changes with names in the modes? I'm asking this because I'm worried about how data from tests would be transferred...
(Nov. 09, 2010  11:59 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Personally, I think the performance with the different clear wheels won't make a big difference, as compared to the LDrago set. Sure, the weight difference changes, but the real potential for Gravity is at 145 with smash, and the clear wheel makes no contact...

Anyways, what will the names of the different clear wheels' names be? Stamina, Attack, and Normal? Also, will there be changes with names in the modes? I'm asking this because I'm worried about how data from tests would be transferred...
The official names are what I posted, and which you mentioned : Stamina Ver., Attack Ver., and Defense Ver. (the 'normal' one, I think).

If you want to be precise and use proper terms, in my opinion those names should be used, not "blue Perseus" or something. Let this information be added as soon as possible to Beywiki (if the Gravity Perseus is published yet), and nobody should have problems understanding.

The relatively official names for the modes should still be the same : Left-Spin Counter, etc. If I hear of any difference, I will post here. Hopefully I did understand your question correctly ...

Another note towards adventure time, these parts will most likely never be released by Hasbro ever, and it is not that probable that SonoKong would also release a similar set.
I found better pictures of the set. It is from this link: [url=http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c250589344[/url]
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Nov. 11, 2010  11:12 AM)jasonxcheong Wrote: I found better pictures of the set. It is from this link: [url=http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c250589344[/url]

Why don't you read some of the previous posts? There are all there.
Seriously ... Read before you post, or even think about posting.
(Nov. 09, 2010  1:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2010  1:36 AM)dracielviper Wrote: Does anyone know if one of the clear wheels will work just like as if you bought the bey from a starter? If anything, im guessing the pink wheel. You can see a resmeblence more on the box itself.
Do you mean to ask whether there is one Clear Wheel out of the three that is essentially only a recolour of the normal black Perseus Clear Wheel ? Then yes.
Yes thank you. This is what i meant. Im gonna love this set when it is out.Next Saturday...
Does anyone think these will be less prone to paint chipping off by any chance? I mean the reshufflers are great and all; plenty of useful parts; rainbow pretty colours; and the wanted accessories, but I'm always afraid of the paint coming off very easily. I know far-fetched but somehow instead of sprayed on paint, the metal beeing this colour?
Anyways still a must buy, although will be disappointed if the fabulous colours chip off!
(Nov. 11, 2010  10:42 PM)TehKevin10 Wrote: Does anyone think these will be less prone to paint chipping off by any chance? I mean the reshufflers are great and all; plenty of useful parts; rainbow pretty colours; and the wanted accessories, but I'm always afraid of the paint coming off very easily. I know far-fetched but somehow instead of sprayed on paint, the metal beeing this colour?
Anyways still a must buy, although will be disappointed if the fabulous colours chip off!

yh sure, its going to be chipping proof. these metals are natural coloured metal which are gathered from other planets...

SUPER SERIAL, no they are not chip proof, like any other coloured wheels out there, the colours are sprayed on with the usual coating.
This set is sorta meh.
My hopes sky-rocketed when I read it may possibly have 85 and XF, but alas, no.

I'm leaning towards it for the GB145,RS,metal faces, and L/R beylauncher though. ><
(Two Gravity Perseus is never bad either! ;D)

Also, before I forget, thanks Kai-V.
In my opinion, if this set contained more parts like R145, it would be a lot more worthwhile.
(Nov. 12, 2010  1:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: In my opinion, if this set contained more parts like R145, it would be a lot more worthwhile.

Agreed, the non-gimmicked tracks, ES and F just kill this set.
Everything else is awesome though.
Thanks kai-V for all the pictures (including in the other threads)
PURE GREATNESS (i get hyped up...strange...)Thx Kai-V..A lott...
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1070441...76160.html
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1070441...76126.html
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1070441...76127.html

The first is Attack, second is Stamina, the third is Defense. (From what I saw in the words.)

Thanks Kai-V for the information.
Yes, I posted that before.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-97-Ul...#pid413776

Thank you momiji manju, dracielviper and RエスコルピオT125JB.
Could someone post a pre-order link for this? Thanks! Grin
Kai-V, do you know if this is a different mold of gravity beacause it would not suprise me if it was
In my opinion it is all the same mold.
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In my opinion it is all the same mold.
ok thanks
(Nov. 12, 2010  1:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: In my opinion, if this set contained more parts like R145, it would be a lot more worthwhile.
Oh i missed this but definitly,R145 would be heaven.Espically with the testing of Gravity Perseus R145RF instead of F and ES.But overall it has majority of intresting stuff. Atleast i think.
A definite parts list :

A blue Perseus, a green Perseus and a pink/red Perseus
A gold Gravity and a white Gravity
105F AD145WD GB145S 130RS
A black Beylauncher LR
A black 3 Segment Launcher Grip
Two red Metal Faces Custom Ver. with the new Tool.

[Image: mfbultimatereshuffleset.jpg]
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: 105F AD145WD GB145S 130RS

Smithicide I mean come on TT, they could have at least put in 90WF or 100HF!