[Product]  BB-94 Tornado Beystadium

has anyone tested the Tornado Wheel fully yet or even found a really good combo with it cause Ive tested it a little with the combo MF-Tornado Sagittario 100RF against MF-Earth Giraffe S130MB and Tornado Sagittario shoots Earth Giraffe out of the stadium quite easily.
(Dec. 25, 2010  11:16 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote: has anyone tested the Tornado Wheel fully yet or even found a really good combo with it cause Ive tested it a little with the combo MF-Tornado Sagittario 100RF against MF-Earth Giraffe S130MB and Tornado Sagittario shoots Earth Giraffe out of the stadium quite easily.

Try it against MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS.
I actually dont have those parts, the only top tier defence I can make is a past one which is MF-Earth Aquario C145WB...... thats why I cant fully test with top tier defence types yet.....
Well try that cause C145 is gonna perform better S130.
okay Tornado has tough time knocking out MF-Earth Aquario C145WB, I think Tornado should be tested with and 85 track instead but I dont have one.

EDIT: I dont want wanna give up on Tornado yet, I just know it has good potential, but I just need the right combo.