[Product]  BB-88 Meteo L Drago LW105LF

(Sep. 01, 2010  2:12 PM)Diamond Wrote: The artwork of the Dragon on the BeyLauncher L from this Starter is new:
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106357...25340.html
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106357...25302.html

I absolutely love the new design.

OH SMEXY!

All the more reason to get Meteo LDrago, hah.
Eh, only a small detail.

Definitely increases the overall aesthetics on an already visually-impressive beyblade, though.
that looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pre ordered this from HLJ. Hope it's good for attack, even if it's not it looks amazing.
can i get a link to the pre order,i cant find it on the site
it has been said that this is one of the best zombie blades yet
...Look up what a zombie is, these sort of statements have sparked up large arguments/debates before.
AHHHHHHHH I HAVE TO HAVE THIS BEY NOW!!!!! IT LOOKS SOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH I NEED IT TO CRUSH ALL OF MY OPPENENTS!!!!!!! (plus it looks SOOOOOO awesome)!!!!!!!!
(Sep. 04, 2010  10:57 PM)dark_pegasus Wrote: it has been said that this is one of the best zombie blades yet
It is not even released yet.
I just pre-ordered 2 of these from HLJ.

Please don't be a waste of money Pinching_eyes_2
(Aug. 25, 2010  4:22 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I don't really like the colors. The wheel has Extreme recoil...

I LOVE THIS BEY, THE COLORS ARE AWESOME!!!! a great upgrade from the Lightning L-Drago colors. but I too hope the bottom does not suffer the same recoil problem as HF
(Sep. 05, 2010  3:51 AM)Truthinthenight Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  4:22 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I don't really like the colors. The wheel has Extreme recoil...

I LOVE THIS BEY, THE COLORS ARE AWESOME!!!! a great upgrade from the Lightning L-Drago colors. but I too hope the bottom does not suffer the same recoil problem as HF

Lol bottoms don't get recoil.

Anyway, I wonder how a R^2F would be if it wasn't made of rubber.
Alright, time to make my first post besides introduction (at the time of this post I was new) -
First of all, let me try to interpret what I've read (I've kept an eye on this thread for a while).
Kai-V, as an example, says that LF will be simply a plastic version of R2F in reverse. We never know unless they (the media and press) state so, but so far it looks as if there is not any mention of rubber in any media.
Second, let me argue. The argument here is, why would Takara-Tomy make a Performance Tip/Bottom in the mirrored shape of R2F and not have it rubber (despite it being the same colour as the part that connects with the Spin Track) as plastic? It's just not logical enough! Neither is a hollowed-out R2F!
If anything, a wild guess would be freespinning like ES but still not logical enough (although it sort-of makes sense due to the presumed zombie nature of Meteo).
(Sep. 05, 2010  9:55 AM)FieraDevilWings Wrote: Kai-V, as an example, says that LF will be simply a plastic version of R2F in reverse. We never know unless they (the media and press) state so, but so far it looks as if there is not any mention of rubber in any media.
Second, let me argue. The argument here is, why would Takara-Tomy make a Performance Tip/Bottom in the mirrored shape of R2F and not have it rubber (despite it being the same colour as the part that connects with the Spin Track) as plastic? It's just not logical enough! Neither is a hollowed-out R2F!
Some people here (including Kai-V and I) have access to secret Pre-release information (including new products and their components) that only authorized people can access.
According to the information presented, I can pretty much confirm that LF is not a rubber bottom.
(Sep. 05, 2010  10:08 AM)Diamond Wrote: Some people here (including Kai-V and I) have access to secret Pre-release information (including new products and their components) that only authorized people can access.
According to the information presented, I can pretty much confirm that LF is not a rubber bottom.

Ah, is that right? It just seemed a bit abrupt to me for Kai-V to say "Stop trying to see something else in it." while saying that LF is plastic. Not exactly how I would interpret a confirmation of some sort. But anywho, thanks for the information. I appreciate it, and I'm new to what actually happens here constantly, although I kept my eye on this thread, as I already said, for a while. Either way, though, this would make for an interesting Bey.
(Meanwhile, a bit off topic, I think of making joke combinations which allude to some theme - since Meteo L Drago technically has rubber on its Energy Ring/Fusion Wheel, can't remember which (and yes I do use the Hasbro terms), I want to joke about with all the Rubber ® pieces like R145 to make a rubber MFB. Yeah, that's about the extent of my hobby with these things nowadays despite the fact I only ever owned a Master Draciel.)
thats will be cool, i will purchase it, hopefully its worth it.
(Sep. 05, 2010  9:55 AM)FieraDevilWings Wrote: Alright, time to make my first post besides introduction (at the time of this post I was new) -
First of all, let me try to interpret what I've read (I've kept an eye on this thread for a while).
Kai-V, as an example, says that LF will be simply a plastic version of R2F in reverse. We never know unless they (the media and press) state so, but so far it looks as if there is not any mention of rubber in any media.
If anything, a wild guess would be freespinning like ES but still not logical enough (although it sort-of makes sense due to the presumed zombie nature of Meteo).

People are just wildly speculating about a Zombie and it still won't be a Zombie because of the impossible LAD. Also the first 2 L Drago's are plastic tips. Where as Storm and Galaxy Pegasis are rubber. It actually makes more sense for it to be plastic and yes it is perfectly logical to assume like this given the lack of information of it being rubber. They have mentioned rubber in the other 2 new tips from Grand Ketos and Ray Gill (Rubber Sharp and Rubber Semi-flat respectively).
(Sep. 05, 2010  12:16 PM)Train Wrote: People are just wildly speculating about a Zombie and it still won't be a Zombie because of the impossible LAD. Also the first 2 L Drago's are plastic tips. Where as Storm and Galaxy Pegasis are rubber. It actually makes more sense for it to be plastic and yes it is perfectly logical to assume like this given the lack of information of it being rubber. They have mentioned rubber in the other 2 new tips from Grand Ketos and Ray Gill (Rubber Sharp and Rubber Semi-flat respectively).

Just take a look at my response to Diamond just earlier. I got that they practically confirmed it by now about the plastic, and you have valid points here. But the only thing that still isn't exactly logical is the assumption that it will be hollowed out. Kinda pointless if you ask me, number 1, and number 2, there's no H in LF is there? Well, it's all speculation. And I've stated my opinion.
(Sep. 05, 2010  12:16 PM)Train Wrote: People are just wildly speculating about a Zombie and it still won't be a Zombie because of the impossible LAD.

Actually, if SD and WD genuinely do provide the same amount of stamina and Meteo L Drago does steal spin effectively, a zombie wouldn't be impossible.
(Sep. 05, 2010  12:22 PM)FieraDevilWings Wrote: But the only thing that still isn't exactly logical is the assumption that it will be hollowed out. Kinda pointless if you ask me, number 1, and number 2, there's no H in LF is there? Well, it's all speculation. And I've stated my opinion.
I'm pretty sure only etiloli (who kept making pointless speculations) assumed that LF would be hollow, no one else mentioned that. :\

And since he was pointlessly speculating, you should probably just ignore what he posted...
Yeah, Diamond, you're right. Although if it were to happen I don't know what I'd be like when it comes here to Australia. Me and my like for left-spinning <.<

Quick edit: I'd probably go spaz for it to happen, there I just said it.
Second edit: I advise disregarding my first post on this thread, although I'll keep it there just for reference.
FieraDevilWings, you will learn that I almost never state things unless I am certain of them, and that I have some resources.
This Bey looks really cool! I cant wait for it to come out for HASBRO!