[Product]  BB-88 Meteo L Drago LW105LF

So... This confirms that LF isn't free-spinning?
(Sep. 07, 2010  9:39 AM)Sora. Wrote: So... This confirms that LF isn't free-spinning?

I suppose. (Darn It.)
I can see that it's all in one piece, and it's not rubber either (but we already knew that).
Ah this is pretty disappointing. The milky colour of the clear wheel doesn't look as great as it did in the other photos.
(Sep. 07, 2010  9:55 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Ah this is pretty disappointing. The milky colour of the clear wheel doesn't look as great as it did in the other photos.

It is disgusting.
I'm just not going to apply the tribal design stickers, it sort of looks a little too bulky...
the 'clear wheel' is 'pearl' colour
(Sep. 07, 2010  9:32 AM)clarkero Wrote: please unlock the M ldrago therad
Done.

Anyway, thanks for the update Clarkero.
The color of the Clear Wheel doesn't look that good though, the BeyLauncher L from this set looks a lot better, IMO, haha...
Somewhat unimportant note; Why have they been "blurring" out the names on the faces? Aquario, Escolpio, now LDrago...
I don't exactly know, OkiBlaze... I guess it's because future releases, being part of the "series" of Beyblades, everyone would recognise them by now. And it's quite obvious with Meteo LDrago - it IS a left-spin after all.
The white is too creamy now. Sigh. It doesn't look as good as I hoped. Hopefully its performance is bolstered by this. The extreme colours cause the opponent's BeySpirit to drop dramatically!
Seriously. Now it just looks like a jumbled mess to me. Still pre-ordered 2, but whatever.
Beyfail
Why did I preorder such a fugly bey, still looks pretty useful though.
Eh. It looks nice when it's spinning Pinching_eyes_2
But the majority of the time its not spinning its in your hand being fugly Lol
but yeah this really is starting to look useful now.
(Sep. 09, 2010  10:39 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Anyone have a Pre-Order link?
Seriously, just look earlier in this topic ...
Kai-V I've been looking and I can't find it can you tell me what page? (I know it's n00bish but I reall want it!)
(Sep. 09, 2010  10:58 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Kai-V I've been looking and I can't find it can you tell me what page? (I know it's n00bish but I reall want it!)
... Eighteen, and I believe it was posted before that too ... You did not look very well.
Ok I found it (YAY)! I can't wait to Pre-order it! And I think LF is gonna be a fairly good tip!
hey quick question will this bey appear in the anime series?
(Sep. 10, 2010  12:20 AM)BakuPhoenix90RF Wrote: hey quick question will this bey appear in the anime series?
yes it does
(Sep. 10, 2010  12:20 AM)BakuPhoenix90RF Wrote: hey quick question will this bey appear in the anime series?

I would say yes, since it is clearly an LDrago and belongs to Ryuuga.
OMG SWEET I CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT EPISODE RYUUGA IS MY FAV CHARACTER and i cant wait to get my meteo LDRAGO iam getting 2 its so EPIC x3
so what do you think about LF and LW do you think there gonna be worth a damn and also what do they stand for?
(Sep. 09, 2010  11:02 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: And I think LF is gonna be a fairly good tip!

Why?
I bet it will be bad (compared to other F tips).