[Product]  BB-80 Gravity Perseus AD145WD

(Jan. 11, 2011  12:19 AM)dracielviper Wrote: ....Search it...use a thread that answers..........question.Help save sooo much spam.

srry
(Oct. 20, 2010  12:46 PM)momiji manju Wrote: You should try looking around first:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gravity-...OUGH-DRAFT

It says I don't have permission to view the page. :/
Hopefully this isn't a ripoff like Serpent's flippable spintrack...
(Jan. 11, 2011  5:07 AM)Korean242 Wrote: Hopefully this isn't a ripoff like Serpent's flippable spintrack...

what? we already know what ad145 is like, and its top tier for stamina (also its nothing like sw145)
(Jan. 11, 2011  5:07 AM)Korean242 Wrote: Hopefully this isn't a ripoff like Serpent's flippable spintrack...

You do realize this has been out for almost six months, and that all of its parts have been proven to be very useful?
excuse me, but my gravity perseus is not working very well, i have tested it against rock aries, earth virgo, rock leone and galaxy pegasis, so far it has only managed to defeat galaxy pegasis.
the bey feels very light which is very weird considering it's a defence type, i can assure you its not fake by the way.
You could have asked that in the "ask a question-get an answer thread", however, the reason why your GP is not working is because the bey itself is not good, not even a "defense" type. Try using combinations with it, since it has top-tier parts.
oh, thanks, i was beginning to worry, good thing i mainly bought it for the launcher
(Jan. 29, 2010  4:27 AM)Jsc Wrote: So The whole wheel can be flipped over? or just the clear wheel to change rotation direction?

Actually my friend already has this beyblade, you don't need to flip anything. You just simply change the position of the launcher
(Jan. 16, 2011  2:07 AM)DarthMeteo Wrote: Actually my friend already has this beyblade, you don't need to flip anything. You just simply change the position of the launcher
You are responding to a months old post. Read before you post, that was totally irrelevant now.
(Jan. 20, 2011  9:41 PM)Timothy-500 Wrote: who own's this beyblade?

Julius Caesar leader(i think) of Team Excalibur
(Jan. 20, 2011  9:41 PM)Timothy-500 Wrote: who own's this beyblade?

If you just look around the thread, it's been mentioned many times. Please don't revive an old thread to ask a question like that.