[Product]  BB-80 Gravity Perseus AD145WD

I'm guessing a long time ago gravity perseus and poison serpant battled and when serpant was defeated pegasus was formed and Ryuusei found him.
(Jul. 10, 2010  3:22 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Haha, I see what you mean. It was most likely edited.
The most odd thing, in my opinion, is that in the show, when Perseus changes modes, Medusa appears, instead of Perseus. The things that concern me are:
1. Poison Serpent already uses Medusa in the show
2. I see no connection between Medusa an Perseus, except for the fact that Perseus killed her.

GP appeared in the show?? what episode?
(Jul. 10, 2010  3:22 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Haha, I see what you mean. It was most likely edited.
The most odd thing, in my opinion, is that in the show, when Perseus changes modes, Medusa appears, instead of Perseus. The things that concern me are:
1. Poison Serpent already uses Medusa in the show
2. I see no connection between Medusa an Perseus, except for the fact that Perseus killed her.
Perseus took Medusas head, which retained its ability to turn people to stone even after Medusas death.
(Jul. 10, 2010  4:41 PM)yuseifan Wrote: GP appeared in the show?? what episode?

Episode 64... subbers are bloody slacking though....

(Jul. 10, 2010  5:35 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Perseus took Medusas head, which retained its ability to turn people to stone even after Medusas death.

Just watch these recent films and you'll understand the Perseus/Medusa story (for people who are still going to ask about the Greek legend of Perseus)

Clash of the Titans (inaccurate but not as much as the film below)

Percy the lightning thief (most of the information in this film is very inaccurate btw in case you go watch them both and compare to why Perseus is the son of Poseidon and not Zeus, etc.)
that inaccuracy also extends to Clash of the titans.
yh thanks for reminding me Tongue_out
Perseus Jackson was named after the Perseus of lore because he was one of the few Greek heroes to live happily ever after. This thread has gotten a bit off topic.
<>
perseus as supposed to be good not bad , ... , SCREW YOU TT j/k
Anyone discussing/quoting spam should get a warning. Jeez.
i tried perseus (counter mode i think) with RF and that really impressed me,
it had a really huge amount of recoil o.o
(Sep. 02, 2010  10:01 PM)Yamislayer Wrote: i tried perseus (counter mode i think) with RF and that really impressed me,
it had a really huge amount of recoil o.o

add R145 to that and its beast.
Gravity Perseus R145RF (Plus Variants)... Legendary
Yes.
I, personally agree, I think this IS a Defence type as the Fusion Wheel is very bulky.
I can imagine the weight of this bey.
I am also guessing that Hasbro and all that lot(maker of beyblades) has become smarter!?
I CAN'T WAIT TILL IT COMES OUT IN THE UK!!!
Hasbro didn't make this...
(Sep. 19, 2010  9:54 PM)Vamspapi Wrote: Hasbro didn't make this...

English Dub isn't even on Big Bang Bladers seasons yet... so they wouldn't release it until the anime reaches that season.
Does anyone know where i can get a Gravity Perseus from in the US?
(Oct. 13, 2010  9:57 PM)sparkbladeLeone Wrote: Does anyone know where i can get a Gravity Perseus from in the US?

1. wrong place to ask this....
2. off ebay or online seller(not toysrus,walmart,etc) this is a season 2 bey and american isnt even at season 2 yet so :\
(Oct. 13, 2010  9:57 PM)sparkbladeLeone Wrote: Does anyone know where i can get a Gravity Perseus from in the US?

Ask this in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer! topic. There is no reason to revive an old thread.

By the way, Gravity Perseus just came out in Japan a few months ago. America doesn't even have it.
Is this counter mode any good against attack type beyblades
Nice necro.

And yes, Right-spin Counter mode is what most people use their Gravity Perseuses in. Might wanna check out the Ask a Question, Get an Answer thread next time.
Whats the best attack combo with the gravity perseus wheels?
also which spin direction?
and is it considered top tier?
srry to bother you
....Search it...use a thread that answers..........question.Help save sooo much spam.