[Product]  BB-73 3 Segment Launcher Grip

Stupid and useless, that's all I can say.
If you don't have a launcher grip then I wouldn't call this stupid and useless. However if you do it is not a must buy
You guys know where to get the Bey Point card attached to the card holder in the grip?
it comes with some beyblade starter packs, IIRC.

i.e, galaxy peg
(Oct. 20, 2010  1:35 PM)momiji manju Wrote: it comes with some beyblade starter packs, IIRC.

i.e, galaxy peg
Is there any other ways I can get this without buying these beyblades?Like Printing....If so please give me a scan thanks! anyway,whats the use of the card? And is there any better grips than this one?If yes please tell me the name by PMing meSmile
(Oct. 20, 2010  1:45 PM)storm_blader Wrote: Is there any other ways I can get this without buying these beyblades?Like Printing....If so please give me a scan thanks! anyway,whats the use of the card? And is there any better grips than this one?If yes please tell me the name by PMing meSmile
This topic is to talk about the 3 Segment Launcher Grip. If you want information on the BeyPoint Card, which you cannot just print and which only comes with BB-70 and BB-71, then read the Bey Ta 1 & 2 Go thread.

There are two Launcher Grips : the Launcher Grip, and the 3 Segment Launcher Grip. Some prefer one from the other, but obviously if there was supposed to be a better one, then there is only one choice ...
I wouldn't waste my money on it. Like Kai V said, no double tool at the bottom of it so not so great for me as I love using it. Also I wonder if my Beylauncher LR will even fit with that carp on it. Digital point score counter or card? I go for Beypointer but at the end, it's all about which you prefer the most.

I choose regular launcher grip and beypointer.
Kai-V never said it doesn't come with a double Tool. And it does, anyway ...

The Beylauncher LR fits, obviously. It would have been foolish for Takara Tomy to have designed it not to be compatible.

Regardless of aesthetics, this is a superior product because it offers a left handed grip, and an additional slot for accessories.
Sorry for being so foolish and not reading more careful!

Might get it now, when you say additional slot, does that mean a slot extra compared to the regular or just the one in the handle?
Do they come in any other colors that are available for purchase?
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:50 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: Do they come in any other colors that are available for purchase?
Hm, there was at least one special WBBA recolour only available in tournaments, but besides those included in the Ultimate Reshuffle Sets and this one, not really.

EDIT : Ah, yes, the "Uranus Green" one :
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/grade2.html#g2_bc
the card holder isnt detachable