[Product]  BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo

it seems so and there was me thinking it was some new idea but its just the same as the old draciel blades
owell i guess its still a intersting new track to try out
it looks like you would have to pry the thing apart to get any more balls in there
You don't have to, there are two holes above the track for the metal balls and will be covered after screwing the wheel and face in it.
... What if only two balls are supposed to fit there ... I did not see anything about adding more balls in the Coro Coro scans. Having more would cause their 'centrifugal play' to be totally ignored, and I think this is what they want to put forth ...
The mirage wheel looks pretty cool.

This will be an interesting one!]

I actually wouldn't mind getting any of the blades that come in this set, will definitely pick up a few once they are on the market, hopefully at a decent price...
i actually do not like it all (most of the metal ones including hms) and for the metal balls, if it where from first view i'd say that it'd be a bad thing....and i wonder how much molding actually costs....
(Dec. 18, 2009  1:38 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: The mirage wheel looks pretty cool.

It's the Earth Wheel. Same as Earth Aquila.

(Dec. 18, 2009  2:01 AM)BlueTsunami Wrote: i actually do not like it all (most of the metal ones including hms) and for the metal balls, if it where from first view i'd say that it'd be a bad thing....and i wonder how much molding actually costs....

1. How are the metal balls a bad thing?
2. To make a mold for a tiny plastic piece costs approximately $10 000.
oh woops. I was looking at the picture posted on the last page, when you guys were talking about the metal balls.
Earth wheel still is pretty cool.
I"m guessing stamina type?
(Dec. 18, 2009  3:13 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: I"m guessing stamina type?

Yes.
Does anyone know the tracks and bottoms on the other blade's
(Dec. 19, 2009  8:07 PM)Michiel19979 Wrote: Does anyone know the tracks and bottoms on the other blade's
The first post would have been updated if that were the case, or it would have recently been posted.
This random booster notably contains :

Earth/Mirage Virgo GB145BS
Rock Libra 100WD
Storm Libra 145S
Flame Capricorne T125HF
Rock Capricorne T125D
Earth Cancer DF145ES
Flame Aquila 100ES
Storm Aquila 145HF
BS, S and HF ... really ...
(Dec. 24, 2009  3:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: BS, S and HF ... really ...

ugh. They release these parts in every RB.
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/entry-10418638090.html

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e95845090

Credits to Mama-Bey and "Queen of Snow".

Edit : Personally think it's another pretty poor selection of parts, and it says Earth Virgo GB145BS on the box; which is another shame, since at least another recolour would have been nice.
It says "EARTH VIRGO." Can we stop the Mirage nonsense now?

Also, D, cool. No SD, though. Unhappy Also WILL THEY EVER PUT RF IN A BOOSTER
ugh

screw you takara
So I guess I will be buying Earth Virgo seperately now. The only bottom here that I am remotely interested in is WD. I have enough D's right now.

This is really disappointing Unhappy
(Dec. 24, 2009  4:26 PM)Guardian Pinion Wrote: ugh

screw you takara

This.
there is no end to tt's crapiness is there.
Smith
Looks like I'm buying Earth Virgo separately.
Pretty uninteresting parts. The only saving grace for me would be if they come in REALLY pretty colours.
Edit: Checked the Mama Bey link. Nothing spectacular. Unhappy Unhappy

(Dec. 24, 2009  4:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It says "EARTH VIRGO." Can we stop the Mirage nonsense now?

I just realized that "Mirage Virgo" is the same as "Secret Aries" and "Legend Pisces" from the other random boosters.
Just a name to sound special.
(Dec. 24, 2009  7:31 PM)Crimson Wrote: I just realized that "Mirage Virgo" is the same as "Secret Aries" and "Legend Pisces" from the other random boosters.
Just a name to sound special.

Same here, although, the last booster was called "Stardust Pegasis" for a reason. It is odd that they did not include a recolour of Earth.
Change Earth Cancer DF145ES's bottom to SD will be a good stamina beyblade.
did this item come out today? any idea when stores will receive the boosters?
I can't wait to pick up a couple.