[Product]  BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo

Ugh.,
There's part of me that want's GB145 so much that I'm almost considering putting down the 4000 yen + comission fees to get one off YJA.

It's one of those parts I just absolutely have to have.

And good job on getting Earth Cancer, the blue Cancer wheel is really nice.

Edit: there's two on YJA for 2700 each, and here I am with nothing left in my paypal account. >=(
Very cool! Where did you pick the boosters up from? YJA?

Any pictures for us!?

Earth Cancer and Rock Capricorn sound cool
and I really want an Earth Cancer myself(for the blue clear wheel, on the earth wheel)
I wish I had a camera, but I just do not want to spend a 120$ on a camera... =[
not atm
So awesome Ultimat3Blader. Congratulations.
Luckily I had a big order on YJA. I managed to get one for ¥2600. Which is pretty decent IMO.
(Dec. 30, 2009  4:32 PM)Benkei Wrote: Luckily I had a big order on YJA. I managed to get one for Â¥1600. Which is pretty decent IMO.

id say its a steal >_>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89NXxseeHIc
Earth Virgo GB145BS is featured after approximately two minutes.

Could somebody also weigh GB145 ... For some reason, nobody in the Japanese community has done it yet.
(Dec. 30, 2009  6:42 AM)Crimson Wrote: Ugh.,
There's part of me that want's GB145 so much that I'm almost considering putting down the 4000 yen + comission fees to get one off YJA.

It's one of those parts I just absolutely have to have.

And good job on getting Earth Cancer, the blue Cancer wheel is really nice.

Edit: there's two on YJA for 2700 each, and here I am with nothing left in my paypal account. >=(

Agree completely with this, even down to Earth Cancer DF145ES haha.

Although I can't really justify 2700+300+600+140 for what amounts to a Clear Wheel and a Track, even though Virgo is really cool and GB145 is awesome ...

Y1600 is an amazing purchase, Benkei, although I'd like to see the auction again ...
It must be quite heavy because mama-bey weighs the entire box as 71g, heavier than all the others that are weighed.
(Dec. 30, 2009  5:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89NXxseeHIc
Earth Virgo GB145BS is featured after approximately two minutes.

Could somebody also weigh GB145 ... For some reason, nobody in the Japanese community has done it yet.

lol wow you got it right as it was released.. but its on the super attack stadium so i dont think we can really tell how well it performs.. but oh well.
on a side note: that sound of the beyblades trying to go to the center of the stadium is horrid >_>
(Dec. 30, 2009  5:20 PM)Benkei Wrote: It must be quite heavy because mama-bey weighs the entire box as 71g, heavier than all the others that are weighed.
It could easily be more than five grams heavy, however I dislike using measurements from two different parties ... The value of error might be at more than ± one gram right now too, after the calculations, therefore it is not necessarily a valid result.
Yes of course. It's very inaccurate and I am sure you had seen this resource before. I just wanted to shed a tiny but of light. I think Ultimat3Blader is the only person who owns it at the moment, so I guess we'll wait for his verdict.
(Dec. 28, 2009  11:35 PM)Crimson Wrote: I hope the price on Earth Virgo lowers on YJA.
I really want to play around with GB145.

I want to try MF Flame GB145SF. Just to see how the ol' "Compact Combo" style blade does in the new generation.

I was thinking the same thing except with Libra but it got banned lol It probably wouldn't have worked right anyway
(Dec. 28, 2009  11:56 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Yah, I know that Brad haha. I'm content with my Thermal Pisces for now haha.

Anyone have an estimate when these boosters will start popping up on Ebay, Plamoya, TheInToy, etc etc?

And have there been any videos released with Mirage Virgo in action?

they are on TheInToy right now i would buy it if it i could get mirage virgo on my try

its 22.53 with shipping to the u.s.
(Jan. 02, 2010  2:30 AM)lasean Wrote: they are on TheInToy right now i would buy it if it i could get mirage virgo on my try

its 22.53 with shipping to the u.s.

Just picked up 3 packs from there Wink

Really hoping for a Mirage Virgo and an Earth Cancer, and/or a Storm Aquila!

Oh, and TheInToy also has Burn Pheonix, if anyone is interested...
Not a superb use of Earth Virgo, however I suppose it still shows it :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_djG4slndA
I wish this was a Light Wheel Booster. I wanted regular Boosters back so we could get more new Metal Wheels, but if this is how they're going to do it, I'd rather just have the RBL back.
So you could get more new plastic wheels?
(Jan. 02, 2010  4:06 PM)Benkei Wrote: So you could get more new plastic wheels?

More like, I'd rather pay $3 to get the new/spare Tracks and Bottoms than paying $7 just to get Metal Wheels I already own, even in the "rare prize" Beyblade. Nice try at being clever, though.
So, GB145 weighs 4.5 grams, which is 0.2 grams heavier than M145, however it is not even as wide as E/WD145.
GB145 looks awesome indeed. However, is C145 still better? I believe C145's free moving claws absorb attack better than GB145 from the look of it....
That is correct. However it is hard to pass judgement on GB145 yet because it is relatively untested.