[Product]  BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo

(Jan. 10, 2010  3:25 PM)victorti83plus Wrote: GB145 looks awesome indeed. However, is C145 still better? I believe C145's free moving claws absorb attack better than GB145 from the look of it....
It's more the weight of it that will have a use in defensive combos than its shock absorption capabilities.
If used with Libra and WB, it should make it a fairly immovable force.
do we have a list of the other tracks and bottoms...? i looked through the whole thread real fast but i couldnt find a list...

i saw the picture with all the metal and clear wheels earlier but i never saw a list...
(Jan. 11, 2010  2:19 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: do we have a list of the other tracks and bottoms...? i looked through the whole thread real fast but i couldnt find a list...

i saw the picture with all the metal and clear wheels earlier but i never saw a list...

I don't think the complete list was ever posted, so here it is:

Earth Virgo GB145BS
Storm Aquila 145HF
Rock Capricorne T125D
Earth Cancer DF145ES
Flame Capricorne T125HF
Storm Libra 145S
Flame Aquila 100ES
Rock Libra 100WD
Would have made more sense to update the first post with the parts list to avoid people having to search through the thread if the thread grows (in attempt to stop the question being asked again, not to promote laziness).
(Jan. 11, 2010  8:57 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Would have made more sense to update the first post with the parts list to avoid people having to search through the thread if the thread grows (in attempt to stop the question being asked again, not to promote laziness).

hmm this is a rather backhanded way of saying "please insert that info into the OP Smile"
(Jan. 11, 2010  2:38 AM)Aqua Wrote: I don't think the complete list was ever posted, so here it is:

Earth Virgo GB145B
Storm Aquila 145HF
Rock Capricorne T125D
Earth Cancer DF145ES
Flame Capricorne T125HF
Storm Libra 145S
Flame Aquila 100ES
Rock Libra 100WD

It's Mirage Virgo GB145BS, not B.
I got mine just today! Smile
(Jan. 11, 2010  2:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hmm this is a rather backhanded way of saying "please insert that info into the OP Smile"

Who am I to tell a moderator what to do, just dropping a suggestion in the box.
well.. i got in three of these today... here are some pictures of what I recieved. I didn't really want mirage virgo, and i didn't get it... but I got Storm Aquila and Flame Capricorn which I really wanted. Also, got in Flame aquila:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/S...termfb.jpg
(Jan. 11, 2010  3:40 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: It's Mirage Virgo GB145BS, not B.
I got mine just today! Smile

My bad. Edited that post.

Although the name of the random booster is Random Booster Volume 4 Mirage Virgo, the name of the actual beyblade is just Earth Virgo GB145BS...

(Jan. 12, 2010  12:48 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: I didn't really want mirage virgo, and i didn't get it...

Why? Earth is a great stamina and defense wheel. And GB145 is very promising.
(Jan. 11, 2010  6:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4NyR4Rrzr0

was that rock leone fake?

Oh, and what bottom was on Earth Virgo on that vid?
(Jan. 12, 2010  3:18 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: was that rock leone fake?

Oh, and what bottom was on Earth Virgo on that vid?

That was Counter Leone and E Virgo's stock bottom.
(Jan. 12, 2010  3:18 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: was that rock leone fake?

No.

(Jan. 12, 2010  3:18 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Oh, and what bottom was on Earth Virgo on that vid?

BS. The one it came with.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade..._973wt_766

Sono Kong released Earth Virgo as a regular starter lol
Note to self,

Never buy a Takara booster again.
(Feb. 09, 2010  6:58 PM)Khel Wrote: Note to self,

Never buy a Takara booster again.

Noted! XD
YESSSS!!!! now all i need is 20 bucks
xD When I saw that on ebay I just couldn't believe it Pinching_eyes i was like wow
But was is the Poison Serpent in the description Uncertain
I never buy random boosters so I can get this without worrying about the what beyblade I'll get if I don't get Earth Virgo.
The Poison Serpent in the description and the Earth Virgo in the picture both have Orange Launchers.

Sonokong likes Orange?

I see my next Off Continent buy.
it seems that the clear wheel of the sono kong 1 is s different colour so 4 ppl like me who hav e. virgo from the takara tomy boosters there still is a bit of individualality 2 it, also it means that if gb145 is a really useful part after more testing then ppl wont hav 2 pay through the nose 2 get the part
so are any of the blades from this worth getting other then Earth Virgo?
Mostly no HF is outclassed by RF and WF. Flame and Storm are good. Rock is so so from what i know. WD i hear is good.
None of the other blades are really good on their own apart from Earth virgo which is only good cause of the track.
You can get all those things from other places anyway. You should get Earth virgo from alltakorea cause he has the starter version.
Or get it without the box on YJA with maybe an extra with it! But it could cost more...