wow good stadium
do you use in tournament ??
(Oct. 15, 2009  8:35 PM)ギンガ Wrote: wow good stadium
do you use in tournament ??

Yes.

http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
A total display of the Extreme BeyStadium's parts :
http://gurekaho.blog47.fc2.com/blog-date-20091024.html
oh thats really nice they have different colors centers i dk if you guys mentioned that before
The Orso Clear wheel looks real nice
I'm still unsure about getting dis though
I don't understand why they put Rock Orso with this; in the past they included Black Dranzer, which would have been a huge incentive ... although later they did include a Yellow Dranzer V.
(Oct. 24, 2009  11:46 PM)♥ Wrote: I don't understand why they put Rock Orso with this; in the past they included Black Dranzer, which would have been a huge incentive ... although later they did include a Yellow Dranzer V.

Black Dranzer was 100% recolor. At least there's one new part in this.

Should've done black Storm Pegasis instead.
(Oct. 24, 2009  11:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Should've done black Storm Pegasis instead.

Would have come with HF thought :\
(Oct. 24, 2009  11:53 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Would have come with HF thought :\

LOL
Im getting this just to get Orso's Face x.x
You're paying ~60 bucks just for the face?
(Oct. 24, 2009  11:57 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Im getting this just to get Orso's Face x.x
what the hell are you doing pay 60 bucks for some thing that have no purpose
i would try and buy it
i like the new stadiums walls
(Nov. 09, 2009  1:37 AM)yusei fudo Wrote: IT is a ripoff!

I don't see how this is a ripoff please explain.
(Nov. 09, 2009  1:44 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: I don't see how this is a ripoff please explain.

I not saying it is not fun or being mean, but it comes with 1 new clear wheel and face, and is useless for attack types. plus the only way to get it is from YJA, so it is 60 to get it then a premium, and when shipping is added, it could probarly break 100$
(Nov. 12, 2009  9:04 PM)yusei fudo Wrote: I not saying it is not fun or being mean, but it comes with 1 new clear wheel and face, and is useless for attack types. plus the only way to get it is from YJA, so it is 60 to get it then a premium, and when shipping is added, it could probarly break 100$

well whatever you say....

i really wish i had one of these.
(Nov. 13, 2009  12:15 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: well whatever you say....

i really wish i had one of these.

Yeah, it is really cool.
(Nov. 29, 2009  4:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqBT8YHCAGo

Thanks for the video!
makes me wish i had one XD
That looks fun.
it looks pretty carp considering its not for competitive use
(Dec. 06, 2009  6:43 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: it looks pretty carp considering its not for competitive use

It is for competitive use, here (at the WBO) and in Japan...

This stadium looks pretty fun to me.
i heard the attack type stadium was?
plus it can ruin the match pretty much because of the rapid movement in spin direction
(Dec. 06, 2009  6:51 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: i heard the attack type stadium was?

All MFB stadiums released so far are for competitive use/play...