[Product]  BB-51 Extreme BeyStadium

let me see seems be rotating stadium like magnacore stadium with magnets geared timer also comes rare blade Orso nice gimmick bottom
We already established that >_>

but there aren't any magnets.
(Aug. 03, 2009  11:12 PM)phnx3.14vrhmm Wrote: let me see seems be rotating stadium like magnacore stadium with magnets geared timer also comes rare blade Orso nice gimmick bottom

magnets geared timer? I hate postes without puncuation. You just can't read them. A magnets geared timer is...
i know no magnets obvious pure metal mfb blades still would mess things but like timed gears my mind knows
My gut instinct would be to use a tall track without protrusions, like DF145. The spinning center might cause a lot of grinding against the stadium. The taller track might help alleviate it. For a bottom I would try B. D is iffy for me since performance varies per stadium.

So upon first usage if I was thrown into a competitive situation I would take something like Virgo DF145B.

Again, this is all speculation.
i had the ultimate stadium, it was pants. i really dont advise investing in an ultimate stadium, and if the ultimate stadium is much to go by, then this isnt much good either.
I'm thinking something like bs might be caught in the ridge between the normal part and spinning part possibly benefiting defense, and using a moderately heavy but smooth wheel for a balance of defense and stamina.
the only blade that did well in the ultimate beystadium was wolborg 4, because countyer spin of the centre would wind up the engine gear

like in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbsbCLbogIA
I used mfb in the ultimate stadium and i had lots of fun though it was a bit weird sometimes. But If the stadium turns out to be exactly the same thing than the ultimate stadium... id be so pissed.
(Aug. 04, 2009  2:52 AM)Beynval Wrote: I used mfb in the ultimate stadium and i had lots of fun though it was a bit weird sometimes. But If the stadium turns out to be exactly the same thing than the ultimate stadium... id be so pissed.

O.o?
(Aug. 04, 2009  2:55 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: O.o?
if the extreme beystadium turns out to be the exact same thing than the ultimate stadium. sry for that^^''' *embarassed.
i think more challenge more focus fun style hmm
If this is really the Extreme Beystadium, then there is a short video here :
http://ameblo.jp/tatsuki6-04/entry-10313594362.html

Also, those two boys did not seem to be holding the Beylaunchers correctly either ...
Moves pretty slowly Unhappy and changes directions during the battle witch is interesting
That was pretty disappointing.
Thats cool that it changes spin direction. Looks like defence blades will be a better idea in this.
I kinda want this now

That or the ultimate stadium
Matches in the ultimate stadium with mfb are just.... so random and crazy at the same time xD its fun. Ill definitely get this cause i love the colors and because of rock orso =D cant wait.
Not really sure what blade I'd actually want to use in this thing..
From the video, it looked like one of the blades being used was a stamina customization (virgo, unsure on the track or bottom due to the camera angle).
Not sure whether it was just from the angle that it came in from (off of the ramp) but it really seemed to get thrown around quite a lot by the spinning center.
I think I'd probably go for a combo using WB, to try and keep away from the center, while still keeping a certain amount of endurance after hitting the center circle.
This looks sweet, not the most origional idea as there's a stadium that's like this already.
They just bounced off the walls because of flying down those ramps. I can't really tell anything from it.
I like those ramps... and the referee was cool, Brad if we ever get positions I wanna be a WBO ref just to count down as awesome as that guy did.

Uh... yeah I like that stadium though, switching directions was really neat, and while it was over in a flash it was still pretty cool.
Rock Orso :
[Image: RockOrso_Anime.jpg]

Why they chose to give it to an obvious copy of Benkei from Dark Nebula who will probably never appear again, I do not know ...
awesome! cant wait to have another D125 and B! PUMPED
The extreme stadium is so not made for the attack type beys to battle ther it would seem more of a stamina and defense typ stadium.