[Product]  BB-51 Extreme BeyStadium

(Sep. 29, 2009  4:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: awesome! cant wait to have another D125 and B! PUMPED

Don't forget Rock! YEEEAH!
(Aug. 03, 2009  10:19 AM)StormDriger Wrote: Oh well Unhappy. A guy can dream

brad doesnt allow dreams
(Sep. 30, 2009  12:20 AM)lahtel Wrote: brad doesnt allow dreams
Unnecessary post ... The message you quoted is almost two months old anyway. And it has nothing to do with the actual topic, which is either the Extreme Beystadium, or the Rock Orso D125B it comes with.
Those are just renders from the new Beyblade DS and Wii games, there are currently no plans for the blades to be made as far as we know.
I'm guessing it's BEARL that you thought was Orso?
(Sep. 30, 2009  8:09 PM)lahtel Wrote: i thought this was orso http://i26.tinypic.com/2zxmbe0.jpg
Nope...Rock means that it will come with Leone's metal wheel (for easy reference). Sorry...Unhappy
I gonna buy this more for Rock Orso cause Im not that into These kind of beystadiums
(Oct. 01, 2009  2:06 AM)LDrago Wrote: I gonna buy this more for Rock Orso cause Im not that into These kind of beystadiums

you're going to pay $60 for a clear wheel

nice
I wounder if the Angle Compase will give you a better chance of winning in the Extreme Beystadium if you get the right angle[/i]
No chance.
The only use for the Angle Compass is for attack types, and attack types will be more or less useless in this stadium.
Im actually ready to get this o.o
A bigger stadium would definately be nice. I have always hated it when the blade would hit the wall as soon as you launched it.
(Oct. 13, 2009  11:48 PM)TMF128 Wrote: A bigger stadium would definately be nice. I have always hated it when the blade would hit the wall as soon as you launched it.

um wide square?
(Oct. 14, 2009  12:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: um wide square?

What?

I don't get what you were talking about.
(Oct. 14, 2009  2:45 AM)TMF128 Wrote: What?

I don't get what you were talking about.

the wide square beystadium is exactly what you described
(Oct. 14, 2009  2:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: the wide square beystadium is exactly what you described
Thanks, I have never heard of that though.
In the third picture it seems like a bey can go through on of the walls that seems cool
It can go through all of them ...

Still can't believe the price.
the walls better not break easily like the old one.
(Oct. 15, 2009  2:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It can go through all of them ...

I'm pretty sure it cant go through tghe black walls...
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bey...x/bb51.jpg

Hah, the three "Extreme Points" :
1 - It is the final stadium the WBBA uses in tournaments.
2 - There is a "turn table" centre.
3 - There are 'flexible' Barrier Fences.

Therefore, buy it.
what beyblade is in the picture it looks like a bear on the face.
(Oct. 15, 2009  8:15 PM)bey tempest Wrote: what beyblade is in the picture it looks like a bear on the face.
If you read some of the previous posts, you will know it is Rock Orso D125B.
For that price, you'd think TT would have at least included a new metal wheel, track and bottom...

The stadium looks fun though.