[Product]  BB-51 Extreme BeyStadium

Anything bear-related is in my book. Definitely going to get this.
(Jul. 24, 2009  12:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Highly unlikely.

Did you consider the fact that TAKARA-TOMY has been using a lot of Portuguese, Spanish and Italian constellation names ? Escolpio is certainly not English.

After a closer inspection of the writing on the box, I am quite sure the first letter is an 'O', not a 'U'.

Only aquario is portuguese. But yeah you're right. I just realised that XD
Honestly not fussed in the slightest about the stadium, but I really, really want that Rock Orso : /
Guess I'll have to pick one up on YJA if anyone decides to sell theirs separately.
I intend to get an Orso from YJA also.
What do you think it will be worth on YJA?
(Jul. 25, 2009  1:54 AM)Maz Wrote: What do you think it will be worth on YJA?

Consider that a Super Attack (retail: ¥1330) sold for ¥3300 the other day.
Oy vey
What about Orso on it's own? Guessing roughly around 3000Y (even though it seems to be useless, and just cool looking)
(Jul. 25, 2009  2:03 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: What about Orso on it's own? Guessing roughly around 3000Y (even though it seems to be useless, and just cool looking)

it will probably be significantly less than that if you really want it
(Jul. 23, 2009  10:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you do not mind.

http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...dium_1.jpg
This is the Extreme Beystadium.

It seems to come with a beyblade called Rock Orso D125B, as well as a black Right Launcher and a Tool. I think the Metal Wheel is Rock because of its shape, but the information is otherwise hidden.

Thats... not so extreme. Whats its funcurtion? Rotating centre? And the point of that is what? I'm flustered with why anyone would want to by that without that rock orso thingamajiger.
I like the black for th stadium but the stadium it'self seems a bit dull and from the sounds of it not many people are going to buy this so the price might go down because of that. Rock Orso looks pretty cool though, I would have that.
(Jul. 29, 2009  6:42 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Thats... not so extreme. Whats its funcurtion? Rotating centre? And the point of that is what?

Fun?

Anyway, I've tentatively declared this stadium WBO legal. It can't be any less balanced than the Stamina stadium.
lmao, really? Well, if wide square is, I suppose this should be.
I'd get this if it ever comes out in the US, but shipping is waaayyy too expensive atm. I missed out on the Ultimate stadium, though, so I really want this XD.
(Jul. 29, 2009  6:42 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Thats... not so extreme. Whats its funcurtion? Rotating centre? And the point of that is what? I'm flustered with why anyone would want to by that without that rock orso thingamajiger.

It's called a gimmick ... >_>
I would love it if it had a pit so the Bey Falls in it but it gets sprung back up etc. if it sez how fast the bey spins im sold
How would a stadium measure how fast the Beyblade is spinning?
I dont know like you scan you're Bey b4 it rips and the stadium has a in built scanner in the sides so it sez the rpm
(Aug. 03, 2009  10:14 AM)StormDriger Wrote: I dont know like you scan you're Bey b4 it rips and the stadium has a in built scanner in the sides so it sez the rpm

um

not gonna happen

it's just a stadium with a spinning center
Oh well Unhappy. A guy can dream
does anyone else think an rf is gonna ko itself frequently in this stadium? It looks sort of smallish and lacks a tornado ridge.
you'd be crazy to use RF in this
Lets talk potential strategies. What do you guys plan on using in this? Stamina?
We need some sort of stamina on steroids for this thing.

EDIT:
(Jul. 29, 2009  9:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Fun?

They all are. What i meant was, wats the point of a new staduim if theres nothing (productivly) new in it?
There is no point, however there's something new in this.

Personally I'd go for a mix of defense and stamina for here, normally I would say stamina but the stadium's too small =P