[Product]  BB-51 Extreme BeyStadium

The lame thing is that this will probably be a sticker face automatically killing the appeal of a teddy bear face.
(Jul. 23, 2009  10:45 PM)BladeBee Wrote: felgrand was right then.that looks ALOT Like the stadium in that video.seems "I doubt it,it is very unlikely" turned into "that was correct XDD"
It is that stadium; they mention, on the box, that it was used by the WBBA.
If we were talking about an entirely new blade or even just a new Metal Wheel, I'd be sold.
(Jul. 24, 2009  12:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Highly unlikely.

Did you consider the fact that TAKARA-TOMY has been using a lot of Portuguese, Spanish and Italian constellation names ? Escolpio is certainly not English.

After a closer inspection of the writing on the box, I am quite sure the first letter is an 'O', not a 'U'.

I don't know, just thought it might be latin and it sure went along with the constellations. And I can't seem to find the name on of the BB on the picture
Kai-V: Sorry,I forget sometimes if I post things. People are lucky or skilled if they can keep my attention for longer than 2 minutes.

On a related note,I have this suspicious feeling that Rock Orso will be released as a seperate Bey in a different color and variant down the line.It's just too cool to be an exclusive.
(Jul. 24, 2009  1:01 AM)Takamura Wrote: I don't know, just thought it might be latin and it sure went along with the constellations. And I can't seem to find the name on of the BB on the picture
The name is clear on the reflection on the glass/transparent protection.

Orso goes along with the constellations as well; 'orso' is Italian for 'bear', and 'ursa' also means 'bear' ...
(Jul. 23, 2009  11:44 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: A closer look at the blade? Rock Wheel, a black clear wheel, and I'm guessing black D125B, and the cool looking Bear face.

I won't be getting this though.

The Face, Track and Bottom are actually more a dark, army green.

The Black Light Launcher is also quite appealing, while the Stadium itself looks nice too; I never had the Ultimate Stadium.

Shipping, from anywhere, will inevitably cost a bombshell.
I think the whole thing is Dark Green. Which is nice because I like Dark Green, but it's not enough to persuade me to buy this.
(Jul. 24, 2009  1:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The name is clear on the reflection on the glass/transparent protection.

Orso goes along with the constellations as well; 'orso' is Italian for 'bear', and 'ursa' also means 'bear' ...

Oh... there it is, xD
Yeah I know what they both mean, just thought Ursa could be it too.
Everything about this looks great, but I probably won't pick this up; ...not that I would be able to since it will undoubtedly sell out everywhere immediately.

I really want that black right launcher though.
Just doing some mental math

this thing goes for just under 6000 yen. Since we have no chance in hell of getting it anywhere else other than YJA there is going to be a premium. Then on top of the premium we have the fees. And on top of that we have shipping. This stadium is going to easily hit $150 US before it hits your door (if not more).

Wow.
Wont deny that I plan on buying this.

New clear wheel (with a cool emblem) + a stadium I just want to own for the hell of it.
(Jul. 24, 2009  1:46 AM)Khel Wrote: Just doing some mental math

this thing goes for just under 6000 yen. Since we have no chance in hell of getting it anywhere else other than YJA there is going to be a premium. Then on top of the premium we have the fees. And on top of that we have shipping. This stadium is going to easily hit $150 US before it hits your door (if not more).

Wow.

I don't think it will be 150, but it should break 100.
Shipping from Japan to NA will be really high. This thing won't be light.

It will break a hundred once you tack on the transaction fees.
(Jul. 24, 2009  1:55 AM)Khel Wrote: Shipping from Japan to NA will be really high. This thing won't be light.

That's really high for a beystadium...Especially when it's easy to get a less expensive one...
Black Launcher is sick..... that new face is sick..... If hasbro releases this the way it is I might have to buy it.I love the colors
(Jul. 24, 2009  1:55 AM)Khel Wrote: Shipping from Japan to NA will be really high. This thing won't be light.

If you manage to get it for 6000, than it will be 1300 for Commissions and bank fee. That's 7300 before shipping is factored in.
the stadium looks amazing XD

im also excited about orso and its face but ud think that they would maybe come up with a new metal wheel that would be exclusive to this stadium for added incentive to buy it...

id totally get this... if hasbro comes out with it... XD
even though it's pretty pricey i'm probably gonna buy it. but what happens when you flip the switch?
(Jul. 24, 2009  2:43 AM)KING Wrote: even though it's pretty pricey i'm probably gonna buy it. but what happens when you flip the switch?
I personally do not know; it says 'motor' on the box though ...
I believe it changes the spin direction of the interior red centre; leaving the switch on the middle setting turns it off.

This was the set-up of the original Ultimate Stadium, and presumably the same for this.
(Jul. 24, 2009  2:43 AM)KING Wrote: even though it's pretty pricey i'm probably gonna buy it. but what happens when you flip the switch?
It makes the red Survival area spin. When you flip it to one side, it makes the survival area go clockwise and if you flip it to the other side, it makes it go counterclockwise.

Obviously it can affect gameplay because it will either make survival beyblades spin for a longer time (than usual) or completely cut down on their spin power. So, your best bet for this stadium is to stick with defense/endurance types for this stadium. Attack types will be completely ruined by the center either way.
(Jul. 24, 2009  2:50 AM)BrooklynBEGA Wrote: It makes the red Survival area spin. When you flip it to one side, it makes the survival area go clockwise and if you flip it to the other side, it makes it go counterclockwise.

Obviously it can affect gameplay because it will either make survival beyblades spin for a longer time (than usual) or completely cut down on their spin power. So, your best bet for this stadium is to stick with defense/endurance types for this stadium. Attack types will be completely ruined by the center either way.

wouldnt stamina types be the best bet here? they have better stamina than defensive blades, so if the spin direction were to depleat spin they would last longer than defensive blades, and with those walls wouldnt attack types be less lethal to stamina types because theyd be harder to KO?
Well, if it's anything like the Ultimate Stadium, then your best bet would be to stick with defensive-types. I'm not sure if the same thing applies to plastics as they do to MFB, but we all saw what combo the U.S and U.K bladers use for the BBA World Championships. They both stuck with a compact/defensive type beyblade simply because defensive-types have better stability than survival or attack-types.

Basically, they were able to withstand the sudden change in spin direction by the center a lot better than the other types of beyblades.

With that being said, it's not that hard to KO with a attack-type. The Hasbro Mobile Stadiums has the same flaps and the beyblades were able to get smacked in there pretty easily and with the same amount of force (mind you, I did these with plastics). The thing is, the KO's are going to be less dramatic. They are just simply going to get smacked into the flap and slip in between the crack between the flap and the beystadium floor.
(Jul. 24, 2009  1:46 AM)Khel Wrote: Just doing some mental math

Wow.

preorder bro