[Product]  BB-45 Random Booster Light Vol. 3 Clay Aries ED145B

Just a question, each booster gives 1 of the 8 listed beyblades right? And I think I'm misunderstanding something in the wiki for the boosters, where it says " 1/8 chance to get each beyblade." So, out of 1/8 chances, it's possible to get all 8 in one box? I probably am thinking it wrong.
(Jun. 28, 2009  7:38 AM)Takamura Wrote: Just a question, each booster gives 1 of the 8 listed beyblades right? And I think I'm misunderstanding something in the wiki for the boosters, where it says " 1/8 chance to get each beyblade." So, out of 1/8 chances, it's possible to get all 8 in one box? I probably am thinking it wrong.

You get one of the eight possible Beyblades.
Ah, k thanks. Grin They look pretty pricey, on ebay.
do we know what SD stands for yet?
because that could be interesting Grin
SD is Semi-Defense, it came out with Dark Bull.

I think most of us are wondering what ED is.
...sorry about that... didnt realize that...

buying dark bull seems kinda useless now since u can get all the parts with other blades except for the bull clear wheel and the bull sticker face...

id be interested in getting this... (i need a D bottom... and i wouldnt mind the other parts as well Grin)
Clay Aries comes with D, not SD.
Going by the ES on Flame Libra, I would guess that ED is something like eternal defence? Completely random guess supported by nothing other than meer imagination.

(Jun. 29, 2009  3:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think most of us are wondering what ED is.
Ughh I wish I was in on the pre-order. I'll be paying through the nose for these now. Unhappy
Hm, things seem to have changed : Clay Aries might come with a Ball Bottom instead of Defense.
External Defence? Enveloping Defence? xD
(Jun. 29, 2009  6:11 PM)dark wolf Wrote: I think ED means Extra Defense.

Doubtful ...

Anyway, more B bottoms? Ugh.
Why?? We have WB which out classes B...D would have been more preferred.
ED = Expand Defense or Evade Defense which will be in the formation of a Wing Defense Ring that will expand in high rotation speed and form a circle to evade attacks in a way that the expanded wings will absorb the shocks...

or it may be something as Equip Defense (unlikely) which comes with 2 or 3 interchangeable parts...

I can't see a reason why it wouldn't turn out to be like this...
(Jun. 29, 2009  7:47 PM)dark wolf Wrote: Your ideas are plain incorrect.

Wut!? How would you know? That was pretty rude of you, too.
(Jun. 29, 2009  7:47 PM)dark wolf Wrote: Your ideas are plain incorrect.

Aha, who are you to talk, "Extra Defense"?
I'm sure it's that. I'm not an idiot besides your not even sure of the name (burn).
(Jun. 29, 2009  7:52 PM)dark wolf Wrote: I'm sure it's that. I'm not an idiot besides your not even sure of the name (burn).

How are you sure of it? What proof do you have?
Lol. You have no reasoning besides that you came up with it. I really doubt it would be extra defense. As far as you know, it could be extreme defense. =P
OK then. If it isn't Extra Defense, we'll ban you. Sound fair?
the please, please let us know of ur sources
Wow don't try and burn the webmaster who pays for you to post! XD