[Product]  BB-45 Random Booster Light Vol. 3 Clay Aries ED145B

(Jun. 29, 2009  7:02 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Why?? We have WB which out classes B...D would have been more preferred.

B is used for survival. It does have more defense than sharp tips, but it also has higher survival. It is my choice for survival types.
^ Cuz we all know how Anubis feels about his defensive and Survival type beyblades lol.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the look of the wheel and what ED stands for.
Well, the wheel is a Light Wheel so it doesn't really matter.
(Jul. 01, 2009  3:22 PM)Xeno Wrote: Anyway, I'm looking forward to the look of the wheel and what ED stands for.

Also, we already know what the clay light wheel looks like, since it was released numerous times in other random booster lights.
I think he probably means the clear wheel guys
Thanks Anubis Smile I was referring to the clear wheel.
That clear wheel looks pretty cool.

Normal Aries is cooler though
Clear Wheel looks neat. I can't really make any judgements about its performance, though.

We all ordered it for the Track anyway.
Crimson, you are the man! Smile The clear wheel looks pretty cool. It sorta reminds me of Master/Kid Dracial a little bit Uncertain Can't wait for the coverage when people get this!
^ I thought that too. Smile Dunno if I'm so keen on the colour but it looks nice anyways. Depends if it's more of a pink, red, brown, purple or maroon. A little hard to tell.....
Looks purple with pink stickers. Also, those blue vortex stickers look really nice.
Guess that pic basically confirmed that Clay Aries will have B instead of D.

The track looks interesting though.
Track resembles a WD145 if I am not seeing it wrong...
(Jul. 12, 2009  6:29 PM)G Wrote: I just hope it stays with D ughh.

well it clearly won't now

looks like this will definitely be more of a defense part than stamina, if it's really that bulky. we'll see if it's better than C145
The track does looks pretty bulky. It definitely looks like it can take a hit or two. Also, where to go to pre-order these?
(Jul. 12, 2009  7:16 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: The track does looks pretty bulky. It definitely looks like it can take a hit or two. Also, where to go to pre-order these?

Pre-orders closed months ago.
Ouch, ok. Makes sense though since it is released this weekend. Unhappy
It's OK. Keep your eyes open on the Bey Marketplace for the next Preorder Club.
(Jul. 12, 2009  7:20 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Ouch, ok. Makes sense though since it is released this weekend. Unhappy
Isn't it released August 8th?
(Jul. 12, 2009  8:28 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Isn't it released August 8th?
Yes. Plus, BB-43 and BB-44 will only be released in approximately one week.
Wow that track is huge... Its released august 8 yeah
It's the same day Spinster is having his tournament (we all know that though).