[Product]  BB-45 Random Booster Light Vol. 3 Clay Aries ED145B

Ignoring the arguement.....
I take back what I said, this could be worth the money, since it apparently comes with the free-spinning track we all needed/wanted. Also, it's another way to get the D bottom, which is nice. I'll probably end up buying this.
Plus,when they release a good upper wheel it can just be put on 90 or 100 D and slaughter any Bearing Tracks.
Apparently, the eight beyblades you can get are :

- Clay Aries ED145D
- Clay Pegasis 145S
- Mad Leone C145SD
- Heat Bull D125WB
- Wind Wolf H145D
- Heat Leone H145S
- Mad Pegasis H145HF
- Wind Wolf 100SD
Well, there's D but no RF. =/ Maybe H145 will be good? Doubt it. Tired
Haha, wow, 3 ways to get H145 in this.

Y'know, I might just grab a Clay Aries straight off of YJA instead of buying a bunch of these.
(Apr. 26, 2009  3:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently, the eight beyblades you can get are :

- Clay Aries ED145D
- Clay Pegasis 145S
- Mad Leone C145SD
- Heat Bull D125WB
- Wind Wolf H145D
- Heat Leone H145S
- Mad Pegasis H145HF
- Wind Wolf 100SD

stop screwing me around takara
Omg,I think this is subliminal messaging for something.ALOT of the recent MFBs have 145 track
Do you even know what subliminal messages are?
(Apr. 26, 2009  3:15 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Do you even know what subliminal messages are?

Yes,Its a secret message usually used for advertising.Example of one would be like when your watching a tv show they might secretly had a sound effect that is really something said super fast.Ur mind cant notice it but your mind then gets hooked on it XD
(Apr. 26, 2009  3:18 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Yes,Its a secret message usually used for advertising.Example of one would be like when your watching a tv show they might secretly had a sound effect that is really something said super fast.Ur mind cant notice it but your mind then gets hooked on it XD

so how is putting out 145 tracks a subliminal message
Yes, they are releasing so many 145's because they are the easiest to put gimmicks in. That's all. There's nothing subliminal in rereleasing a 145 mm plastic track piece for a battling spinning top.
(Apr. 26, 2009  3:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: so how is putting out 145 tracks a subliminal message

I dunno.Maybe takara is trying to get people to 145 copys of this XD
Hey guys, for some reason I feel like buying 145 of something :V
no clue why though...

(Why doesn't this booster have new light wheels? I know they suck 'n all, but I want more variety for my space wasting plastic stuff)
How dare Takara taunt us with free spinning bottoms to get us to buy their carpy light wheels!
.... well free spinning does not always mean bearing core though....

It might be like a free spinning CWD! Chocked_2

So we need more info here >_>
At least this RB has D, WB and D125 and obviously that new track, ED145.
WB is wide-ball? Why are people complaining? seems a good part!
(Apr. 28, 2009  1:55 AM)jsc Wrote: WB is wide-ball? Why are people complaining? seems a good part!

Yes. WB is Wide Ball. People are complaining because this RB doesn't come with RF.
Does anyone know what ED stands for? Eternal Defense? Extra Defense? Extreme Defense? XD
Doesn't come with RF but at least it comes with some good parts... :\
If I knew, I would have posted it.
I think the D will stand for Defense considering Aries is a Defense type.
Looking at the parts list of this one, I actually really like the assortment. Think I'll pick up several of these.
I have twelve pre-ordered
Hahaha, to be honest, the current means of my income make online purchases even MORE difficult for me than they have traditionally been. C'est le vie...