[Product]  BB-44 Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis

100RF?? Wow, I want 1 now Tired
I bet If this came with 90 you would be like

I WANT THIS!!! Like brad was
I wish he'd taken pics of the sides of the box so we could see the rest of the parts.
If its a 1/8 chance to get stardust, because they're 8 different blades in the booster, then it's not really *rare*, is it...

It would be just as hard to pull another blade as it would be to pull a pegasis, so rarity doesn't really apply here as much as luck does.
I love how that blade has a buy it now price of $100 already. It's just a storm Pegasis...
(Jul. 17, 2009  3:32 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: If its a 1/8 chance to get stardust, because they're 8 different blades in the booster, then it's not really *rare*, is it...

It would be just as hard to pull another blade as it would be to pull a pegasis, so rarity doesn't really apply here as much as luck does.

Generally the prize is classified as "rare" because the booster is the only place to get it. However, since this just a recolor, I don't see why anyone should be too fussed about it. They could've at least made the rubber blue or something.
Flame Wolf H145S
Dark Sagittario WD145SD
Rock Bull WD145HF
Rock Wolf H145B
Storm Sagittario 145SD
Flame Bull 105WB
Dark Leone C145B
Storm Pegasis 100RF Stardust Ver.

EDIT : Everything is fixed : http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r57495855
It looks like Dark Leone C145B to me.

Lame, I'm pretty disappointed. This is absolutely awful. WD145 is in there twice, 145 is STILL FLOATING AROUND, only 1 C145, only 1 WB, S is still in there for some ridiculous reason ... this is actually a terrible booster, and nowhere near as good as RBV2.

Also, I think you meant Stardust Pegasis 100RF, not HF.
Dark Leone C145 B/D. That's what I think it is.
I just edited that post with the real list. I have no idea why I put HF ...
Wouldn't it be Storm Pegasis100RF Stardust Version?
(Jul. 17, 2009  4:47 AM)Anubis Wrote: Wouldn't it be Storm Pegasis100RF Stardust Version?
Yes ... I appreciate the correction.
SWEET. I FARKIN LOVE BALL BOTTOM. MOAR BALL BOTTOMS. I NEED MORE. TWENTY IS NOT ENOUGH
(Jul. 17, 2009  4:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: SWEET. I FARKIN LOVE BALL BOTTOM. MOAR BALL BOTTOMS. I NEED MORE. TWENTY IS NOT ENOUGH

Not sure if that is sarcasm D:
(Jul. 17, 2009  4:49 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Not sure if that is sarcasm D:

it is, they keep putting B on friggin' everything
Gotta at least buy one of these...
I don't own any hws... T-T

I'd laugh if i got stardust.
then dance.
yeah, totally gonna pass on this one
Man that sucks, was really hoping this would be the booster to get for tons of RF's.
Random Booster Vol. 4 RF RF RF RF RF Edition
Well......at least D is easier to get. ><
(Jul. 17, 2009  6:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Random Booster Vol. 4 RF RF RF RF RF Edition

RBV4: Wrath of the Reffed RF
[tongue twister?]
This is pretty disappointing. There should have been at least one more RF in this..
(Jul. 17, 2009  6:36 AM)Rocky Wrote: Well......at least D is easier to get. ><

there is no D in here

agh
(Jul. 17, 2009  12:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: there is no D in here

agh

But...but.....Kai-V said.......and...on the packet.....? ;__;
even if you battle with stardust pegasis, the blue color on the wheel will get scratched off when you battle!! HORIBLE BOOSTER

would like to see one with normal Ldrago in it.