[Product]  BB-44 Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis

I would be genuinely surprised if Stardust Pegasis didn't contain any new parts. It seems kind of stupid to base an entire RB around a re-coloured version of a previously released Beyblade.
I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't come with a rubber bottom at all.
(Jul. 10, 2009  9:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i'm hoping we could maybe get a new track or -- gasp -- a wider/grippier RF but i'm not getting my hopes up

or possibly a flatter one? (height wise) 'cuz if i didn't remember wrong, the RF looked rather chunky...
(Jul. 09, 2009  3:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Look, at this point, there is only a 0.5-percent chance that Stardust Pegasis is not a recolour, because all the reliable sites point towards it being only a "blue colour Storm Pegasis". If it were different, they would have said so. Why do you still want to believe that it is not a recolour ?

Plus, considering Ryuusei was seen using a blue Storm Wheel, if Ginga is to ever use the Stardust Pegasis, it will probably be in the next episodes, when he goes back to his village.

Can't I dream?

Anyways, if there's not new parts in Stardust Pegasis Booster(I mean the whole booster)

The product is

[Image: fail-owned-orange-juice-fail.jpg]
LOL SWEET. A PIC FROM FAILBLOG. FARKIN LOVE THAT SITE. SO FUNNY. MAN POST SOME MORE PCIS

(don't)

I already ordered 16 of these so it doesn't even matter now haha
welp

any idea as to tracks and bottoms?
(Jul. 15, 2009  3:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: welp

any idea as to tracks and bottoms?
Not yet, and I am not sure the blades are cut well enough to guess anything ...
White Bull is nice ~

On the Flame Wolf enlargement I'm guessing some sort of clear red H145 variant?
Damn those are pretty ugly to be honest, was hoping that Stardust Pegasis would have like a metallic clear wheel or something. I really hope that throughout the whole series were not just going to see the same Metal wheels used and different looking Clear wheels or different color combinations.
Yeah, unless every one of those Bey comes with RF or something, I feel underwhelmed. I truly hope Stardust Pegasis has a new Bottom ... an entire RB with no new parts would suck.
(Jul. 15, 2009  3:13 AM)♥ Wrote: On the Flame Wolf enlargement I'm guessing some sort of clear red H145 variant?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's H145.

It still sucks though that Stardust was just a recolour of Storm.
(Jul. 15, 2009  3:14 AM)Sega Wrote: Damn those are pretty ugly to be honest, was hoping that Stardust Pegasis would have like a metallic clear wheel or something. I reappy hope that throughout the whole series were just going to see the same Metal wheels used but just different looking Clear wheels or different color combinations.

Wut!?
unless there are at least two beys with RF or a new interesting part, this get's a pass. It would be sad for a great booster like RBV2 to be followed by something so poor.
i regret pre-ordering 16 of these
A 90 track would be nice to see... or something lower. Y'know 'cause it'd be a nice trade off for a recolor >>
I hope that Metallic Blue looks better than the Pegasis (Metal Wheel) blue in person >_>

I'm betting there will be some kind of cool track/bottom, but it really is a let down stardust wasn't all that epic =/
Personally, it is not as if I had not told you as early as one day after the announcement of this release that Stardust Pegasis was probably just a blue recolour ...
(Jul. 15, 2009  3:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Personally, it is not as if I had not told you as early as one day after the announcement of this release that Stardust Pegasis was probably just a blue recolour ...

we kept the flame of hope alive in our beyhearts
(Jul. 15, 2009  3:17 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Wut!?

Haha yeah messed it up, Edited.
Bey Brad, I feel really sorry for you if this RB busts...
Lets all just hope for the best then...
Or you can do the scalper thing and sell them on ebay.
(Jul. 15, 2009  3:45 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Bey Brad, I feel really sorry for you if this RB busts...
Lets all just hope for the best then...

It's cool, if I don't want the stuff I can just use it as prizes/sell it/give it to newbies or whatever. So either way it won't be a waste to me.
It says Storm Pegasis Stardust Version. *sigh*

.png   Picture 29.png (Size: 420.84 KB / Downloads: 192)
[Image: bb44.jpg]
Sense Takara Tomy didn't add any new parts to the list. I'm going to assume there are no new parts in this RB...
(Jul. 15, 2009  4:07 AM)Cailany Wrote: [Image: bb44.jpg]
Sense Takara Tomy didn't add any new parts to the list. I'm going to assume there are no new parts in this RB...

I think you're right Unhappy