[Product]  BB-44 Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis

(Jul. 17, 2009  2:31 PM)Rocky Wrote: But...but.....Kai-V said.......and...on the packet.....? ;__;

We get SD, but no original D.
It would be wierd to have L drago as a booster as you need a L launcher that not everyone will have... Also... This is dissapointing... I do need some HWS though but I wish It had some better tracks and bottoms... lots of H145 and B
sell the beylauncher-l separately and stop this dumb spin direction limiting stuff

problem solved
(Jul. 17, 2009  3:23 PM)Crimson Wrote: We get SD, but no original D.

Wow, dunno how I missed that. Blinded by hope/denial I guess. Maybe SD will be on par with D.....maybe...
(Jul. 17, 2009  7:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: sell the beylauncher-l separately and stop this dumb spin direction limiting stuff

problem solved

that will be their next big "innovation"; multi-directional Wheels!!!! Storm Pegasis 105RF MD Stardust Ver.!!!
hmm... for me, who didn't buy any of the proven competitive stuff, this booster is ok, i think 5 out of the 8 would give me something that i'd want or need... although the 3 that i'm most hoping to get is probably stardust pegasus 100 RF, dark leone C145 B and flame wolf H145 S. asides from these 3, i either don't need the parts or the combos seem trashy... and if I end up getting rock bull WD145 HF, i'm gonna have to ask someone to kill me...
The number of competitive level parts in this booster is quite limited, actually ...
(Jul. 17, 2009  7:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: sell the beylauncher-l separately and stop this dumb spin direction limiting stuff

problem solved

Reft launchers?
Where can you buy the booster???
(Jul. 27, 2009  2:33 PM)King II Wrote: Where can you buy the booster???
At the moment, probably only on Yahoo! Japan Auctions. They were just released.
(Jul. 20, 2009  1:31 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: Reft launchers?

no XD Light launchers :p
It's called a joke
Just letting people know that TheINtoy.co.uk now has these instock along with BB-41 Super Attack Stadium , BB-42 Beycarrier waist type and BB-43 L.LDrago 100HF.
(Jul. 28, 2009  9:08 AM)Blitz Wrote: Just letting people know that TheINtoy.co.uk now has these instock along with BB-41 Super Attack Stadium , BB-42 Beycarrier waist type and BB-43 L.LDrago 100HF.

Ironic that they're about the same as what you paid for your one XD
CARRRPPP i want that c145 and all of stardust pegasis
I love the Dark Leone, but that C145 ... it's the only other release of it and it's still yellow Unhappy was hoping for purple or blue or anything else really.
the rock bull WD145 HF looks nice... but thats all it is... it kinda makes me wish i bought a few more of this now... the useful parts on this booster is spread too thin...
(Jul. 28, 2009  9:36 PM)Zero328 Wrote: the useful parts on this booster is spread too thin...

My feelings exactly. Really needed less WD145 and B, more D and C145 and RF and 100.
All of those look great especially, Stardust and Dark Leone. And all the parts of Rock Bull WD145HF look great together.

Have to say, the storm wheel looks a lot nicer than I anticipated.
Could you take a pic of the original pegasis clear wheel next to the stardust version?
Was just wondering if there was any difference in color.
I like the fact that RF's plastic part is that nice transparent blue ... Better than the Hybrid Set version and regular version.