[Product]  BB-44 Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis

these new MF beyblades are hot!!!

i gotta get one
Very nice pics Beynval Grin
This random booster is my favorite HWS one because of the detail and color
I got Dark Leone and Flame Bull out of this... I think I'm gonna pick up a couple more... hopefully get a Rock blade(looking for wolf!!) or some other useful parts Wink

I gotta say though, getting C145, B, and WB were a surprise for me! I have a lot of flame wheels, and dark is a bad wheel... but the parts were enough for me haha. Do want another rock wheel, and storm wheel.. so i'm gonna try again, round 2! haha
U guys who have S.D. Pegasis are so lucky! And it's good to have a non-light-wheel booster. Want it soooooo bad!
You can get sepritaly at YJA without the annoyingness!!!!!!
(Feb. 13, 2010  10:31 PM)benjamin510 Wrote: You can get sepritaly at YJA without the annoyingness!!!!!!

Thanks! I didn't know that.DJ 2002 - Yeah! Your awesome!
Thanks and other random boosters sonokong has starters on ebay!!!!!!!
ok are the random boosters lighter or heavy then the regular MFB?

And besides from color is there any difference between the random booster beyblade and the regular MFB?
(Feb. 13, 2010  11:04 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: ok are the random boosters lighter or heavy then the regular MFB?

And besides from color is there any difference between the random booster beyblade and the regular MFB?
This would go in the Ask a question, get an answer! topic.

Beyblades with Metal Wheels generally weigh as much wherever you take them, of course depending on the parts used. Light Wheel Beyblades are obviously lighter though, and are even banned from play by the World Beyblade Organization.

No, there is no difference if they are not Light Wheel Beyblades. The Tracks and Bottoms are clear and a different colour, otherwise nothing is different.