[Product]  BB-43 Lightning L-Drago 100HF

Okay. Seems interesting. I thought it was cause one is going left one is going right lol.
(Jun. 24, 2009  6:04 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: The diagram is pretty explanatory.. They've even made the different exposed sections GLOW for carps sake Tired

oh i thought it glowed irl Unhappy

I think the top configuration there will be very useful, seriously.
with rf im sure
Well ... duh. Grin
Interesting, will buy this when it comes out... good thing it's soon.
Pretty awesome gimmick, although I'm worried over the Clear wheel situation where it's most likely to get attacked, could end up with broken clear wheels.
that's actually kind of a good point.. If a clear wheel broke on a previous blade, you could just put any other clear wheel on it.. If this one breaks, you won't be able to use the metal wheel, since no others fit it.
If the clear wheels are truly made of polycarbonate, they should be harder to break than the metal wheels. I wouldn't worry about clear wheels ever breaking.
Yeah. Don't go worrying your carpping heads off because they won't dadgum break.
Please only post if you have something to say.
(Jun. 25, 2009  11:51 AM)Anubis Wrote: If the clear wheels are truly made of polycarbonate, they should be harder to break than the metal wheels. I wouldn't worry about clear wheels ever breaking.

Hope so, hopefully there will be upcoming clear wheels suited for the Lightning Metal wheel, because if you end up breaking the Clear wheel its stuffed.
If it can switch around for different types of attack then I might consider getting this during the next school year.
^It can.
(Jun. 26, 2009  12:52 PM)Sega Wrote: Hope so, hopefully there will be upcoming clear wheels suited for the Lightning Metal wheel, because if you end up breaking the Clear wheel its stuffed.

Polycarbonate is literally bulletproof. I wouldn't worry about it.
(Jun. 27, 2009  6:45 AM)Anubis Wrote: Polycarbonate is literally bulletproof. I wouldn't worry about it.

That seriously depends on the polycarbonate quality and construction. My MacBook was polycarbonate and had cracks all over it.
This particular polycarb seems to be rather stretchy, so I think it will elongate enough to absorb shock without cracking
L drago performs pretty good against storm.. It looks like L drago can defend quite well at times, and then wins by outspin..
Anyone notice the new L Beylauncher cord is white?
Chocked_2

I can't wait to see some videos of it with RF, or against something like libra.

But man, that was pretty rape. It had really good stamina compared to Storm Pegasis, and still managed to get it to stadium out.
I had pretty high hopes for this blade, but it performed better than I expected. I want one sooooo bad right now Tired.
(Jun. 28, 2009  2:59 PM)Anubis Wrote: Anyone notice the new L Beylauncher cord is white?
Is it an illusion, or does it also appear to be thicker ?
EDIT : It probably is only an illusion.

Thank you for your videos mosspretty.