[Product]  BB-43 Lightning L-Drago 100HF

Ok, thank you, I really wasn't sure.
just to maybe make that clearer...

Lightning L-Drago is a Hybrid wheel and L-Drago is the earlier series

Grin
(Jun. 30, 2009  12:13 AM)Anu Wrote: It's a completely different line-up of parts and it's a new system :

BB-23 L-Drago 105F
BB-43 Lightining L-Drago 100F

EDIT: Hope I helped Smile

*100HF
L Drago : 3.7 grams (heaviest).
Lightning : 30.0 grams (lightest).
That's pretty light. It looked heavier in the pics and vid. Apparently I was wrong.
(Jul. 03, 2009  2:42 PM)Khel Wrote: That's pretty light. It looked heavier in the pics and vid. Apparently I was wrong.
No, I agree. It also looked like there were not a lot of holes in the underside.
(Jul. 03, 2009  2:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: L Drago : 3.7 grams (heaviest).
Lightning : 30.0 grams (lightest).

3.7 grams??? or is it 37 grams?

anyways, if a RF was used, Lightning L.Drago would blast the whole stadium
3.7 ... the Clear Wheel.
I was making an avatar and flipping through Ep 15 frame by frame when I saw this. Altered the image so it can be seen better ... For a split second, we see Lightning. Seriously looks awesome.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Oh wow, they must have just updated it, I checked less than an hour ago :o Thanks!
L Drago looks awesome, definitely skipping on the stickers now though.
I didn't see this posted here ...

http://i30.tinypic.com/28whx53.jpg

From Beyblade Spirit.
(Jul. 15, 2009  11:07 PM)Kyanbu.XM Wrote: Lightning L Drago looks great. Looks like its wheel has a spark gimmik.

What? Chocked_2 No it doesn't.
(Jul. 15, 2009  11:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What? O_o No it doesn't.

Yeah relised that about a second after posting. ^_^;
Does anybody have pictures/scans of the two modes of the Clear Wheel, with some Japanese text somewhere next to them ?

I looked at TAKARA-TOMY's official picture (in INFORMATION), the image Brad posted a few pages earlier, as well as the CoroCoro scan, and all they ever mention is "Upper Mode" and some "Multi-hit Mode".
However, those Japanese videos call the modes "Rush" and "Raging", and I did think I had heard one of them in episode 13, but I cannot find it anymore, somehow. Surely mosspretty did not invent them, and I might recall reading those two different names in Katakana somewhere ...

Simply, I would like to know if the second set of mode names are official, and where they would appear in that case.
(Jul. 18, 2009  11:10 AM)Zarrox770 Wrote: wooot finaly a left spin mfb!

This isn't the first left spin MFB btw
(Jul. 18, 2009  11:28 AM)Aqua Wrote: This isn't the first left spin MFB btw

well,it is the first leftspn HW(something)i think.
(Jul. 17, 2009  1:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Does anybody have pictures/scans of the two modes of the Clear Wheel, with some Japanese text somewhere next to them ?

Simply, I would like to know if the second set of mode names are official, and where they would appear in that case.

[Image: dscn4246.jpg]

This seems to be the only place on the outside of the box that its different modes are mentioned. I would love to open it up and check the instructions ... but I need it for HPT haha.
(Jul. 18, 2009  5:44 PM)Kei Wrote: This seems to be the only place on the outside of the box that its different modes are mentioned. I would love to open it up and check the instructions ... but I need it for HPT haha.
Ah, that was the picture Brad posted on a previous page. All it says is "Upper Mode" and "Multi-hit mode", not 'Raging' or 'Rush'. I am starting to think the latter never really existed ...
(Jul. 18, 2009  6:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, that was the picture Brad posted on a previous page. All it says is "Upper Mode" and "Multi-hit mode", not 'Raging' or 'Rush'. I am starting to think the latter never really existed ...
Maybe they were mention in some sort of pamphlet included with Lightning L Drago..