[Product]  BB-43 Lightning L-Drago 100HF

(Jul. 21, 2009  12:50 PM)FelGrand Wrote: The more I observe the metal wheel, the more I think its half-rock, half-storm wheel

...?
(Jul. 21, 2009  3:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: kool-kid9980, could you see if there are any sheets inside the package that would feature both modes, with some Japanese writing on it ? Just to be extremely certain ...

No, im pretty sure there wasn't. I can't check now, my mom threw it in the garbage but when i opened it, it was just the parts. It must be described on the back or something...
It was probably on the instruction manual. :p
(Jul. 21, 2009  5:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ...?

[Image: 065k.jpg]

This, is what made me thought of the half-rock, half-storm wheel
It doesn't really resemble either, to me.

Also, is it just me, or is Multi-Hit mode facing the wrong way Wut!?
no it's not, the multi-hit mode is supposed to be facing that way to deplete more rpm or hit more
(Jul. 22, 2009  9:02 AM)FelGrand Wrote: no it's not, the multi-hit mode is supposed to be facing that way to deplete more rpm or hit more

But it's facing right-spin ...
Lol sorry guys. Can't do a video for LL Drago. Its getting WAY top confusing and FRUSTRATING.
Once again. Sorry
Yeah. Uncustomized when it faced Libra D125B.
If if Libra didn't get KOed, near the end of the battle it starts to lean to one side. If it hits the right way, witch it mostly did, libras wheel touched the floor of the bey stadium witch took out a lot of its RPM. After that it was either a Tie or Dragos win. Sometimes loses from that. If there were no walls, it would definitely take out libra at the beginning each time.
Ok. I made a video. The Beginning is ok. i put talking in it. Please leave me tips for the next video. Keep in mind i have never done this before and all the controls are new to me. And if you thinking of leaving a tip saying don't make a video again, please don't xP
Lack of link makes me sad.

I'm excited to get mine and slap a RF on this thing. I have high hopes for this.
i kind figured reason l drago original new lack speed attack without modifications thus reason which heavy metal being shot in counter clock wise spin making it loose potential speed upon contact speed is pushed oppisite from spin with suck regular shooter not a perfect shot looses much velocity because reverse polarity to resistance of aero friction as phnx says cool laters
(Aug. 02, 2009  11:28 PM)phnx3.14vrhmm Wrote: i kind figured reason l drago original new lack speed attack without modifications thus reason which heavy metal being shot in counter clock wise spin making it loose potential speed upon contact speed is pushed oppisite from spin with suck regular shooter not a perfect shot looses much velocity because reverse polarity to resistance of aero friction as phnx says cool laters

nobody understands anything you ever post
(Aug. 02, 2009  11:28 PM)phnx3.14vrhmm Wrote: i kind figured reason l drago original new lack speed attack without modifications thus reason which heavy metal being shot in counter clock wise spin making it loose potential speed upon contact speed is pushed oppisite from spin with suck regular shooter not a perfect shot looses much velocity because reverse polarity to resistance of aero friction as phnx says cool laters

Not even I can decipher that, and I've done a decent job doing it in the past.

However, I got a little laugh from reading it.
"I kind of figured the original L.Drago lacks speed attack? and without modifications, which is the reason the bey loses speed because it is in left spin. Speed is pushed opposite from spin with suction? with regular shots, not perfect shots therefore loses velocity because of the reverse polarity to resistance from drag as phnx says. Cool, laters."

Can't get anything from it. Thought I would take a crack at it if your not doing it xD
Scans of the instructions manual
[Image: numriser0002iir.jpg]

[Image: numriser0003z.jpg]
They gave so many attack stars for lightning haha xD
Thank god the red stripes on the Clear Wheel aren't stickers, would have been such a nightmare.

How are the stickers on the Metal Wheel so far; have they come off from battling yet?
i must admit im qute impressed xD no stickers have been coming off and ive battled with LL drago lot. Only one eye sticker came off so i took off all 3!. Stickers on the wheel are intact!
Ah, so I just found out where "Rush Mode" and "Raging Mode" come from : the latest CoroCoro issue. I do not think it had been released when mosspretty uploaded his videos though, so I have no idea where he took those names at that time ...

Multi-Hit Mode = Rush Mode.
Upper Mode = Raging Mode.
so this is wrong (someone said this):

And this is why you use Rage mode against the Pegasis: You get more hits on it, rather than trying to lift it up with Rush - it won't work, as the two blades are the same height. Any blade which is something with 145 or close, though, you would rather try to lift them with the Upper/Rush mode attack.

since rage is upper and rush is multi hit?
(Aug. 08, 2009  7:28 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: so this is wrong (someone said this):

And this is why you use Rage mode against the Pegasis: You get more hits on it, rather than trying to lift it up with Rush - it won't work, as the two blades are the same height. Any blade which is something with 145 or close, though, you would rather try to lift them with the Upper/Rush mode attack.

since rage is upper and rush is multi hit?
They must have gotten the names wrong.
oh ok thx kai-v as always. ive been confused for a long time. so when the red sticker is showing its in upper?
(Aug. 08, 2009  7:30 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: oh ok thx kai-v as always. ive been confused for a long time. so when the red sticker is showing its in upper?
Yes.