[Product]  BB-43 Lightning L-Drago 100HF

(Jun. 07, 2009  5:44 PM)pegasis Wrote: this picture appeared in the manga? Confused

Yes.
so the manga now turned to HWS blades? Confused when did that happen!

gotta go check beybladespirit Wink
(Jun. 07, 2009  5:43 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Assuming you meant metal wheel as apposed to metal face, chances are that the only left spin blade we'll have will be the L-Drago series, in the same way that Dragoon was the only left spin of the plastic series.
Can't think of it being any other way, they wouldn't make parts so drastically different from other blades in the series unless those parts were only intended to be used together.

Yeah but they gotta have multiple L-Drago stuff right? I mean I know the blades will probably be similiar but I don't want them to be too similiar.....even the Dragoon series had there differences......
I'm guessing the main shape of them will be very similar if there is another one, but I'm assuming there will be a new system after the hybrid wheel system that might not be compatible with the current hybrid wheels.
well whatever it is the wheel better be friggin amazing considering the track and bottom we're getting.
Oh geez. I don't mind new systems but I hate the incompatibility of them all. I was hoping, for the next system they'd just add something to the tracks or something......I'd rather they didn't continuously change the whole set up of the beyblade. I don't think they will too much......they didn't with the plastics/hms. In any case, if they do we (and by we I mean Brad) will have to update a load of the media. Pinching_eyes_2
I believe the Beyblades before HWS were meant for experiment and testing. After all, it's been 4 years and they want to see how the consumers react. So I don't think they change radically after this. They probably will just add more gimmicks like before.
In all honesty, it wouldn't be any different to just making it work like a 4 later series if they changed the way wheels worked again, clear wheels make no difference to the game (apart from possibly this one.)
(Jun. 07, 2009  6:31 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: clear wheels make no difference to the game (apart from possibly this one.)

They do make a difference actually..

Shock absortion? Protection from attacks above? Wink
more like fanservice~ the previous blades didn't have enough color and motifs to distinguish them well and colorful products will attract kids Tongue_out

More seriously, the clear wheel addition homogenizes some portion the metal wheels shape and weight distribution. Now they can design more wildly on top of clear wheels without worrying super heavy blades like Libra and featherweight L Drago anymore.
Looks like this is going to be a really interesting beyblade. Although, making it incompatible with all the right Clear Wheels seems to be shooting the L Drago line in the foot.

Releasing a beyblade that's useless with other parts from the series with a dated bottom just seems really odd too.
i cant be bothered to read all the manga on beyspirit cant the pages just go on and could someone tell me wat happens after chapter 3 and is there only 8 chapters
if there is then thts the end of mfb
(Jun. 07, 2009  7:07 PM)DrAgOoNmSuV6 Wrote: i cant be bothered to read all the manga on beyspirit cant the pages just go on and could someone tell me wat happens after chapter 3 and is there only 8 chapters
if there is then thts the end of mfb

No. Stop being lazy and read it.

There's only eight chapters released.
(Jun. 07, 2009  6:34 PM)Aqua Wrote: They do make a difference actually..

Shock absortion? Protection from attacks above? Wink
I mean there's very little noticeable difference, if any between each one performance wise Tired
(Jun. 07, 2009  8:19 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I mean there's very little noticeable difference, if any between each one performance wise Tired

Then you should have said that :\

L. L Drago looks awesome and seems very interesting. I'm curious to see how it will peform. Maybe it might have some decent upper attack if those ramps are steep enough and if it does have some good upper, I wonder how the clear wheel would affect it's upper attack exactly.
This looks incredibly interesting. I'm really looking forward to examining the shape of the clear wheel. Perhaps now we're seeing clear wheels that can be used with only certain types of metal wheels? This can be used to make the game better.
(Jun. 07, 2009  5:36 PM)The Shredder Wrote: We're all making assumptions off a drawing here, surely the designers have used common sense to realise that have plastic pertruding in a metal series of beyblades is really dumb XD.,
Clear Poly Carbonate should be more resistant.

dragoonmsuv6 Wrote:and is there only 8 chapters
Actually, chapter 9 is sitting 'unuploaded' at the moment.
Well,Lightning L drago looks...Well I cant really tell.I cant tell where the Clear Wheel or if What I see is the Metal wheel.But Too bad,the Metal wheel (If those 3 Dragon heads are it) wont be able to use in right spin,It looked cool
(Jun. 07, 2009  3:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is how it appears to me :
[Image: LightningLDrago_MangaClearWheel.jpg]

If this is how it's designed, it'll be about as useful as the original L-Drago.
I really need to test the original L-Drago.

The design really doesn't look much different at all.. Or stronger at all.
Other than a 100 track, which can be got with other blades, it just seems like a tragic addition to the series. Really disappointed to be honest...
I'm not really disappointed. It's good to see that they're trying something new with the clear/ metal wheel instead of the usual round shape and similar design.

You never really know for sure how it will perform until we actually use it, plus these are just the drawings from the manga. So we shouldn't make such definate statements saying "this will suck", etc. Everyone thought Flame would be totally useless and a waste and look at how useful it turned out to be Smile
(Jun. 08, 2009  9:55 PM)Aqua Wrote: Everyone thought Flame would be totally useless and a waste and look at how useful it turned out to be Smile

actually a lot of us thought it would work exactly how it does
(Jun. 08, 2009  9:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: actually a lot of us thought it would work exactly how it does

That's not what I read :\ And it seemed like a lot of people were pretty surprised by it's performance.