[Product]  BB-36 Metal Face

(Apr. 10, 2009  11:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Refrain from doing that, it is really unnecessary.

not even on youtube
Not even on youtube... WBO have their own videos, as do beyblade spirit I'd guess.
(Apr. 11, 2009  12:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: metalface.png]

*angels sing*Its beautiful,A metal face...face XD
(Apr. 11, 2009  12:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: metalface.png]

Love it <3 Wonder what it will be for....
(Apr. 10, 2009  11:16 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Don't think there'll be a massive need for these before Spinoff since it'll be fairly low key, and not an overly serious competition. So yeah, I won't be going out of m way to get some, but I'll definitely try and get an order in when they hit theintoy.

That's the sound of your rank tumbling down like a rock
i don't need libra, rubber flat or metal face! it's not a big deal!

Yeah dude, everyone will be using them and you'll be putting your self at a great disadvantage. The metal face will be a neccesity. 4g makes a difference.

btw Brad you should add the metal face to this thread, especially when we get more info about it: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here?
(Apr. 11, 2009  1:07 AM)Aqua Wrote: Yeah dude, everyone will be using them and you'll be putting your self at a great disadvantage. The metal face will be a neccesity. 4g makes a difference.

btw Brad you should add the metal face to this thread, especially when we get more info about it: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here?

Hell, I'll add it now.
(Apr. 11, 2009  12:56 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: That's the sound of your rank tumbling down like a rock
There's no way on earth theintoy will have them in, it'd involve ordering them from Japan. As well as that, we currently don't have a tournament since we don't have 9 members confirming they'll be attending, along with multiple dropouts =[ all in all, really sad.
So yeah... Sorry, right now my hopes have been crushed a little ; _ ; Sorry for being a pessimist.
(Apr. 11, 2009  1:15 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: There's no way on earth theintoy will have them in

What makes you think that?
I'm sure Spinoff will get at least nine attendees if it goes ahead. As well, most of the people who end up attending it probably won't be members here yet. Not only that, but unlimited battles against eight other people gives a lot of opportunity for BP.
(Apr. 11, 2009  1:18 AM)Aqua Wrote: What makes you think that?
Originally I thought release dates, and general shipping times.
BB-28 - 34 were all released March 28th, theintoy got them in stock today, april 11th.
I thought the expo date was earlier in May than it is, so there's a possibility that they'll be in stock and sent to me in just enough time.
If that's the case, then I'll be getting a pack or two for spin off : )

Good point about earning BP Brad, I'm going with other people though, so I can't ditch them for too long.
Ugh, I really want to go now Unhappy
(Apr. 11, 2009  9:47 AM)Giga Wrote: Ugh, I really want to go now Unhappy
Really sucks that you cant..
(Apr. 10, 2009  10:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is why I'll probably be splitting a case with Kei.

Definitely.

I love the crazy long Tool they're coming packaged with.
So checking out Blitz's video, I was able to see that the metal face's threaded section is made from clear plastic. This certainly explains the weight difference. I'm hoping the clear plastic is polycarbonate like the Clear Wheels are. I just broke a face in half!
can't wait until these are stocked. Picking up a couple. Also I thought I saw the plastic in those pictures posted up. The one's which showed Flame Sagg and stuff.
(Apr. 23, 2009  1:48 AM)Anubis Wrote: I just broke a face in half!

How the hell did you manage that?! What on earth were you doing? D:
WD145 caught onto the top of the opposing blade's wheel and it ripped the track from the wheel, breaking the threaded section of the face in half.

I just broke the WD145 actually.. it survived the initial attack but was likely weakened.
Damn. Wish you'd caught it on camera. I guess the CPC parts may not be so useless after all then. I figured they'd never come into contact with anything. Gasp
Well, the CPC would definitely be better used in tracks like WD145
Case = Anubis + Dani

Cool
i think a case is a bit overkill ... that would be 48 metal faces ...