[Product]  BB-36 Metal Face

(Jan. 18, 2009  4:39 PM)Grey Wrote: Oh, thank you! I like Kyoganken's way more, it seems more informative. Granted, I can't read japanese, so...

Above the side-views of the Wheels, there are two weights listed. The one on the left is obviously the Wheel's weight by itself...is the weight on the right the weight of the entire Beyblade?
The measure on the right is the length of the Wheel.
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:39 PM)Grey Wrote: Oh, thank you! I like Kyoganken's way more, it seems more informative. Granted, I can't read japanese, so...

Above the side-views of the Wheels, there are two weights listed. The one on the left is obviously the Wheel's weight by itself...is the weight on the right the weight of the entire Beyblade?
The measure on the right is the length of the Wheel.

Oh, I should've read the labeled type of measurement more closely...Tired

Anyway, thank you, Kai-V!
Thanks a bunch Kai-V.

4.5g is still a huge advantage.
Yeah, this definitely is a must have part.
Right now, half of the valuable sites say that the Metal Face will weigh 3 grams; the rest, 4.5 grams.
(Apr. 10, 2009  12:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Right now, half of the valuable sites say that the Metal Face will weigh 3 grams; the rest, 4.5 grams.

I hope it's 4.5 gramsEee
Was it ever established if BB-36 was a single metal face, or multiples?
(Apr. 10, 2009  2:50 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Was it ever established if BB-36 was a single metal face, or multiples?

I don't think so. We'll probably be getting more info. soon anyway but judging by the price I'd say that this would come with 2 or 3 a pack.
(Apr. 10, 2009  6:04 PM)Aqua Wrote: I don't think so. We'll probably be getting more info. soon anyway but judging by the price I'd say that this would come with 2 or 3 a pack.

Seriously hope it is, because for a single face it'd be extortion.
I mean, we knew from the very start this part would be a necessity, but the question is will it be worthwhile getting the pack, or buying a blade that comes with the metal face?
OH GOD YES

This is AWESOME

I'm ordering a case. I love the design...
Wow! They look really good! Eee And they're actually all metal. Cool ThankyouthankyouthankyouTT.
Those are sexy Stupid .
Nice! So happy that there's two of them coming in a pack.

Looks like the part that says 'Metal Face' is a sticker.... so then we can put any face sticker on it XD The Leone, Wolf and Cancer faces would look good on it.

Thanks Kai-V!
Brilliant.
Damn I think I'm falling in Love XD

Thanks !!! Joyful_2
(Apr. 10, 2009  6:55 PM)Aqua Wrote: Looks like the part that says 'Metal Face' is a sticker....

It does?? :\
Thats not a sticker....

I was sort of hoping they`d engrave a random blade`s face into them though.
Reminds me of the Hasbro HMS Logo.
Can't wait to order! They look awesome!

And talk about game changing!
(Apr. 10, 2009  6:58 PM)Rocky Wrote: It does?? :\

Yeah? A little bit. But then the words "Metal Face" look like they're engraved into the actual face, so it might not be Unhappy
Those look hot!Eee

These are gonna fly off the shelves.
Two words: Kick carp.
Can anyone get me specifics on the kind of alloy Takara uses? My guess is zinc die-cast, but I'm not sure. Running a density calculation, I can assume that the metal face actually weighs around 6.93g. This is based on listed density of ABS plastic and listed density of zinc die-cast, which seems to be the most likely kind of alloy. It's surprisingly hard to find information on this so I wouldn't be surprised if I have the alloy wrong. Can anyone help me?

The face does not appear to have the 'slots' the plastic faces have in the sides. If this is true, it should actually weigh more than 7 grams. Again, this is provided I am right about the zinc die cast alloy. The original weight of the plastic face is 1.06g.
(Apr. 10, 2009  7:26 PM)Anubis Wrote: Can anyone get me specifics on the kind of alloy Takara uses? My guess is zinc die-cast, but I'm not sure. Running a density calculation, I can assume that the metal face actually weighs around 6.93g. This is based on listed density of ABS plastic and listed density of zinc die-cast, which seems to be the most likely kind of alloy. It's surprisingly hard to find information on this so I wouldn't be surprised if I have the alloy wrong. Can anyone help me?

The face does not appear to have the 'slots' the plastic faces have in the sides. If this is true, it should actually weigh more than 7 grams. Again, this is provided I am right about the zinc die cast alloy. The original weight of the plastic face is 1.06g.
I do not know what alloy TAKARA-TOMY use, but one Metal Face is certainly not supposed to weigh more than 4.5 grams.