[Product]  BB-36 Metal Face

Sweet. Hopefully a few months after this is released we get Metal Bottoms, then they make Metal tracks hard to get.

Hell I'd love to see a bearing Bottom/track.
I'll be very amused if it turns out to be hollow and very light.
Oh carp yes, I am definitely getting this. Hallelujah!
(Jan. 17, 2009  4:47 PM)Nic Wrote: I'll be very amused if it turns out to be hollow and very light.

even if it was hollow it's going to become a staple regardless
(Jan. 17, 2009  4:47 PM)Nic Wrote: I'll be very amused if it turns out to be hollow and very light.

Haha. That'd be hilarious. Like if the metal ended up meaning 'metalic coloured' instaed of transperent or opaque as we currently have. XD
Their weight should be approximately 4.5 grams.
So Brad was wrong. Maz was closest. Damn I was hoping they would be a bit heavier than that. Unhappy
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Their weight should be approximately 4.5 grams.

One moment as I try to decipher how much heavier it is compared to plastic faces...

EDIT: Blargh, it's not listed with the weights of the Metal Fight Beyblades...

How much heavier is this?
I tryed that as well. I'm guessing they're about 2.5 - 3 grams?
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:13 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Their weight should be approximately 4.5 grams.

One moment as I try to decipher how much heavier it is compared to plastic faces...

According to Kyoganken, a Face weighs 1.1 gram.
Seriously?! That's like .1 more than a track! And those things are tiny. D:
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Oh my god, that's a (marvel at my math skills here, folks) 3.4-gram difference!

Thanks, Kai-V!
So it's like 4 faces on one beyblade. Grin
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:20 PM)Grey Wrote:

Thanks, Kai-V!

Marvels at Grey's math skills :o
Anyway wonder weather this will be in starters or just this booster thing
I keep envisioning a little metal box witch you open to reveal 2 metal faces XD
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:26 PM)Giga Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:20 PM)Grey Wrote:

Thanks, Kai-V!

Marvels at Grey's math skills :o
Anyway wonder weather this will be in starters or just this booster thing
I keep envisioning a little metal box witch you open to reveal 2 metal faces XD

Yeah, I could imagine there'd be at least one MFB that came with a Metal Face (I'm comparing this to Dragoon V2, which came with the Magnetic Weight Disk, soo...). It's like a marketing technique.

How would they add that to the name, though? MF-Storm Pegasis105RF? :\
Actually, you can compare hind's and Kyoganken's measures :
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/parts01.htm
http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-3.htm

Some of their measures are quite different, and Kyoganken's are more precise.
maybe Storm Pegasus 105RF Metal Face Version
I'd say Storm Pegasis MF105RF. Best to keep all of the abbreviations in one place.
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, you can compare hind's and Kyoganken's measures :
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/parts01.htm
http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-3.htm

Some of their measures are quite different, and Kyoganken's are more precise.
Oh, thank you! I like Kyoganken's way more, it seems more informative. Granted, I can't read japanese, so...

Above the side-views of the Wheels, there are two weights listed. The one on the left is obviously the Wheel's weight by itself...is the weight on the right the weight of the entire Beyblade?

(Jan. 18, 2009  4:30 PM)Giga Wrote: maybe Storm Pegasus 105RF Metal Face Version
That could work, although it makes it seem like it's an upgrade to Storm Pegasis 105RF, kinda like with Dragoon MS Ultimate Version. That's just how I imagine it.

(Jan. 18, 2009  4:32 PM)Rocky Wrote: I'd say Storm Pegasis MF105RF. Best to keep all of the abbreviations in one place.

But then it could be misconstrued as a MF104 Track... :\
That shouldn't be a problem unless they actually make a MF--- Track though right?
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:40 PM)Rocky Wrote: That shouldn't be a problem unless they actually make a MF--- Track though right?

Even if they didn't, people could still think that Metal Face105 is some kind of Track. Not everyone who beyblades is as educated as we are. If they added Metal Face to the abbreviations like that, people who are unaware of the different Tracks available may not know that the MF in MF105 stands for Metal Face. They'd have to somehow separate the name of the Face and the name of the Track. Like, say it's the Downforce Track-- MF-DF145.

But I don't know if that'd work out, either.
Actually yeah, theats better. Or just MFStormPegasis105F like you said before. Or StormPegasis105F(MF) maybe?
I don't like Giga's idea though...(sorry).
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:48 PM)Rocky Wrote: Actually yeah, theats better. Or just MFStormPegasis105RF like you said before. Or StormPegasis105F(MF) maybe?

Now that I think about it, MF Storm Pegasis 105RF might be misconstrued as a different version of Storm Pegasis 105RF, too...Storm Pegasis 105F (MF) sounds good IMO.
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:51 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:48 PM)Rocky Wrote: Actually yeah, theats better. Or just MFStormPegasis105RF like you said before. Or StormPegasis105F(MF) maybe?

Now that I think about it, MF Storm Pegasis 105RF might be misconstrued as a different version of Storm Pegasis 105RF, too...Storm Pegasis 105F (MF) sounds good IMO.

Oh yeah......still I like (MF) now. And as long as it's in brackets I don't think it would matter where it was positioned. Smile