[Product]  BB-33 Beystadium Wide Square Type

seriously though this stadium looks terrible
Either this is just a tournament deal (like Hasbro's "Ultimate Stadium"), or they better package this with something other than a giant, carp stadium
(Jan. 23, 2009  7:00 PM)neek_alert Wrote: Ruddy hell, that's big! Gasp Tongue_out

i looks way fun, it's gonna take up lots of room under my bed XD

haha that's where I keep my bey stuff too Wink

But I wonder if that's the exact stadium (from the pics. posted) that they're gonna start selling or maybe they might alter it a bit before releasing it cuz rite now it looks more appropriate for plastics. Confused
They need to release that with an MFB version of Trypio.

Then you could have the ultimate 3-way-battle. Trypio vs. Aero Knight vs. Whatever the MFB version is.
See who can push the opponent out. (It'd be Beyblade Sumo!)
I want this stadium x3

I haven't tried MFB in one of the larger other stadiums before. I think that something as wide as Tornado Balance would have been fine, but this can still be fun.
Dang, I like the way that looks, actually =P. I'd buy it. It would help MFB endurance and compact combos shine. Wonder if its it, tho.
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:30 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Dang, I like the way that looks, actually =P. I'd buy it. It would help MFB endurance and compact combos shine. Wonder if its it, tho.

Actually, it would help ALL MFB, since they suffer from constant KOs
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:32 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:30 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Dang, I like the way that looks, actually =P. I'd buy it. It would help MFB endurance and compact combos shine. Wonder if its it, tho.

It wouldn't help attacks since they would have less chance of hitting the opponent early in the battle. This means defenses wouldn't have much of a use either, since attack blades would barely be used. This leaves endurance and balance blades. Thats my reasoning.
(Jan. 23, 2009  8:53 PM)Crimson Wrote: They need to release that with an MFB version of Trypio.

Then you could have the ultimate 3-way-battle. Trypio vs. Aero Knight vs. Whatever the MFB version is.
See who can push the opponent out. (It'd be Beyblade Sumo!)

Wow good idea
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:37 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:

It wouldn't help attacks since they would have less chance of hitting the opponent early in the battle. This means defenses wouldn't have much of a use either, since attack blades would barely be used. This leaves endurance and balance blades. Thats my reasoning.

It depends on the slope. We're not sure of how steep it is yet, but if it is fairly steep; attack types movement pattern will start from the outside, move inwards, then outwards. If it's shallow, they will circle around until their RPM is depleted and they move to the center.
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:37 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:

SLIDING SHOOOOOOOT Eee
They have launching ramps, you can't perform sliding shoot. And it looked to me as though the slope was rather flat, if those pictures are actually of this, if not, then you are completely right, both of you.
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:46 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: They have launching ramps, you can't perform sliding shoot. And it looked to me as though the slope was rather flat, if those pictures are actually of this, if not, then you are completely right, both of you.

I can't tell the incline at all from those tiny pictures. When the official renders are released, then we'll see. Isn't there a wide attack coming out as well?
yeah however if that also uses launching ramps itl suck
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:50 PM)Giga Wrote: yeah however if that also uses launching ramps itl suck

I personally don't find anything wrong with them. They give people who haven't perfect shooting techniques a chance to be on the same level as those who have.
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:50 PM)Giga Wrote: yeah however if that also uses launching ramps itl suck

Just realized they're seperated.=P

Yeah, Evan, there is an attack stadium coming out and we can't be sure until the renders, your right.
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:52 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:

Just realized they're seperated.=P

Yeah, Evan, there is an attack stadium coming out and we can't be sure until the renders, your right.

Wide Attack ftw! It will decrease self-ko, and make attackers wonderful.
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:46 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: They have launching ramps, you can't perform sliding shoot. And it looked to me as though the slope was rather flat, if those pictures are actually of this, if not, then you are completely right, both of you.

You can prolly take them off. Besides, you can still use Sliding Shoot, you just got lean over the lazers.
(Jan. 23, 2009  10:02 PM)Rocky Wrote:

You can prolly take them off. Besides, you can still use Sliding Shoot, you just got lean over the lazers.

I think anyone over the age of 10 should be able to stand on their knees and get over the fence.

Speaking of which, why is it that no one I know stands on their knees to blade? That is how Takara said to do it in the old instructions, right?
You got me, I've always launched sitting down cross-legged. IDK why, since I launch better on my knees anyway. But, I would assume it would be illegal to just lean over the fence to launch if the ramps are being used.
(Jan. 23, 2009  10:06 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: You got me, I've always launched sitting down cross-legged. IDK why, since I launch better on my knees anyway.

Tongue_out I've always played on my knees. It just seems more natural to me. Though I haven't played in a long while, well...since I was over 6 ft. I'm not sure if I can still launch on my knees properly.
I used to always launch sitting down with my legs crossed, but judging from that big wall around the stadium, I don't think that'd be the easiest thing to do.

On your knees would definitely be easiest, then you could lean over to launch.
I normally play sitting on the floor (no particular position). But lately I've been on the computer whilst blading so I've been launching from the computer chair. :3
(Jan. 23, 2009  10:11 PM)Rocky Wrote: I normally play sitting on the floor (no particular position). But lately I've been on the computer whilst blading so I've been launching from the computer chair. :3

As for official ruling, I think where you sit has to be at stadium level
(Jan. 23, 2009  10:15 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2009  10:11 PM)Rocky Wrote: I normally play sitting on the floor (no particular position). But lately I've been on the computer whilst blading so I've been launching from the computer chair. :3

As for official ruling, I think where you sit has to be at stadium level

I play with idiots who only launch BB and Sg combos, use metal balls as MG Tips, use fake parts, etc. Plus they're normally three blade battles so I don't think we're too picky about the rules. Tongue_out