[Product]  BB-33 Beystadium Wide Square Type

If it's square does that mean it won't have slopes? Because we use a square thing at home and the blades just stay around the edge......but if you had slopes they'd have to have a corner right? I'm not liking this......
(Jan. 14, 2009  3:15 PM)Rocky Wrote: If it's square does that mean it won't have slopes? Because we use a square thing at home and the blades just stay around the edge......but if you had slopes they'd have to have a corner right? I'm not liking this......

I don't see any reason to think it wouldn't have slopes ...?
(Jan. 14, 2009  3:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2009  3:15 PM)Rocky Wrote: If it's square does that mean it won't have slopes? Because we use a square thing at home and the blades just stay around the edge......but if you had slopes they'd have to have a corner right? I'm not liking this......

it can have slopes...i think, cause i have a platic square/rectangular thing (the top part you that bins come with) at home and it has a slope to it...

anyways, im really excited how this thing will turn out
Just imagine a regular Bey Stadium.

Now imagine it square instead of circular. And make it wider.
*runs screaming from brads description*
[Image: WideSquareStadium.png]
This is what I'm starting to think it'll look like.
Dark grey areas are the walls.
how will objects that move in circles go in that
They would get stuck. I'm very puzzled why Takara would think this is a good idea.
The changes in angle on the slopes would really effect the gameplay because they wouldn't flow around like in the circular ones, if it was to be like that picture. Imagine attack types zooming round it. It would certainly be different.
(Jan. 14, 2009  6:15 PM)NeoBlader Wrote: The changes in angle on the slopes would really effect the gameplay because they wouldn't flow around like in the circular ones, if it was to be like that picture. Imagine attack types zooming round it. It would certainly be different.
it would probably look something like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02QcmI0FL...annel_page
or this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R61yvticQ...annel_page
(Jan. 14, 2009  3:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Because if each side slopes then it will have edges where the slopes meet. Which would pretty much carp up any beyblade trying to go over it. (see Crimson's pic)
And if they don't have ridges then......well it's not really a square any more. Uncertain
It could be like Crimson's picture but with the sharp edge where the slopes meet smoothed out so its like a sqaure bowl.
Well that would just be an oval. Kinda boring......Tired
First thing I think of with the name:
Hasbro Iron Battlefield stadium.

And if its anything like that (Minus the pockets) inevitably it will suck.
(Jan. 14, 2009  6:53 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well that would just be an oval. Kinda boring......Tired
They better not base it off of Hasbro's HMS Stadium... oh god
If it really is either wide without walls or even like the Hasbro ones, I think I'm just gonna buy another MFB Attack Stadium just in case it might go out of stock. Really, some crappy stadiums aren't that bad because we already have at least one good stadium.
I think if you have a normal bowl shape, it can be terminated into four edges on the outside without cutting sharp angles too far into the actual Beystadium.

Either that or the inner survival area could just be wide and square. *shrug*
(Jan. 14, 2009  8:33 PM)Anubis Wrote: Either that or the inner survival area could just be wide and square. *shrug*

I agree with this statement.
(Jan. 14, 2009  9:21 PM)FFX Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2009  8:33 PM)Anubis Wrote: Either that or the inner survival area could just be wide and square. *shrug*

I agree with this statement.

Now I can see that working much more than a full blown square bowl.
Yeah......that makes a lot more sense. XD
Depending on how large it is, I think a "square" stadium could work (to an extent) as long as it is not so small as to make Attack types easily bump into the walls. Considering it is called "Wide" Square, this could be a possibility.

That, or the inner survival area will be square like Anubis said.
(Jan. 14, 2009  11:34 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: I think what theyre doing with this one is making a stadium with no walls. Either way, im pretty interested in what this one will look like especially because of the "wide."

Erm, idk how i made that typo, but i meant with walls all around it lol.
Initially I was thinking they were naming for the shape outside of the stadium, but is kind of stupid (as Kei has stated). And having the inside of the stadium squarish with edges that would f*** up attack types, so I just can't imagine Takara being as stupid as Hasbro...but even if they do guys, just don't buy it.
Why not simply a round stadium with 4 straight walls, instead of 3 curved walls? It would also reduce head-on impacts between attack types and the edge of the walls.
(Jan. 15, 2009  4:17 AM)Nic Wrote: Why not simply a round stadium with 4 straight walls, instead of 3 curved walls? It would also reduce head-on impacts between attack types and the edge of the walls.

This is what I've been saying from the get-go