[Product]  BB-26 Gemios DF145FS

Nic is correct. I like this tip a lot.

I also do not think it will have competitive use later, but it'll be fun to mess around with.
I'm actually looking forward to getting Gemios. (Besides that fact that it's my zodiac sign.) The whell looks like it has good smash attack and the bottom would be fun to tinker around with.
Gemios' wheel might be a wobbler. It seems like the wheel's weight is focused on two points.
Aww......I woulda prefered if it wasn't hollow. :\
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:15 AM)Rocky Wrote: Aww......I woulda prefered if it wasn't hollow. :\

Not surprising, really. Most of the other Wheels that could be have been hollow.
I think it will still be compact enough to make some useful combos from it.
(Jan. 22, 2009  12:57 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:15 AM)Rocky Wrote: Aww......I woulda prefered if it wasn't hollow. :\

Not surprising, really. Most of the other Wheels that could be have been hollow.

So is Leone hollow then? And Libra and L-Drago and Pisces? I haven't seen them in real life yet so I have no idea. Unhappy
(Jan. 22, 2009  8:54 AM)Darkal68 Wrote: From Beyblade Renaissance, the view of below:
http://www.c-player.com/_images/archive/...PJCM/large

There goes my 40g theory
(Jan. 22, 2009  5:57 PM)Rocky Wrote: So is Leone hollow then? And Libra and L-Drago and Pisces? I haven't seen them in real life yet so I have no idea. Unhappy

Leone is, and I think L-Drago is as well.
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:44 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  5:57 PM)Rocky Wrote: So is Leone hollow then? And Libra and L-Drago and Pisces? I haven't seen them in real life yet so I have no idea. Unhappy

Noooooooo. D: I hate it when thinks are have a hollow underside. Crying It looks kinda tacky imo.
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:46 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:44 PM)Kei Wrote:

Noooooooo. D: I hate it when thinks are have a hollow underside. Crying It looks kinda tacky imo.

They would be too heavy otherwise.
so does anyone have one yet?
Woah! Beyblade was released on my dad's birthday. That should be some kinda sign that he should buy it and give it to me!!

Also wondering if anyone has this 'blade, yet.
god damnit that weight makes it useless

if it had been solid and over 40g it might have a chance, time to relegate it to the scrap pile
Could the Wheel have some smash? IDK, but it looks like it might.
I was thinking, for a wobbler wheel in future MFB. It's focused on 2 points like Aero Crusher.
(Jan. 25, 2009  9:22 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I was thinking, for a wobbler wheel in future MFB. It's focused on 2 points like Aero Crusher.

Even if it has use for Wobbling, I have the feeling that Pisces is better for that.
It needs some testing before we throw it in the trash bin right away. With 36 grams and a pretty small diameter it could maybe find a use. Wolf isn't total carp, so I doubt Gemios will be.
There is a short video of Gemios Vs. Leone on this page :
http://ameblo.jp/star-koki/entry-10197861024.html
whats that weird stadium fence?
(Jan. 25, 2009  2:58 PM)Giga Wrote: whats that weird stadium fence?
A custom-made fence, I suppose. Just to make it look like the fences they use in official tournaments.
From what I see, FS is weak in terms of defense and using its sharp tip more in higher tracks. As for the wheel, it almost par with leone in attack capabilities.

the rest I dunno.
What's the stadium they're using? Gasp