[Product]  BB-26 Gemios DF145FS

(Jan. 25, 2009  4:25 PM)Rocky Wrote: What's the stadium they're using? Gasp
From what I see, just a distorted Balance Stadium.
Wait so the whole video is distorted or they like melted it? @_@
the relesed date if 22nd its past that and u can ppre order this no where how come if its in stock or is stock hard to find on this?
TRU Japan has it. INtoy will get it soon. They have to wait for it to arrive. The release date is for the Japanese people. That date will most obviously slip for everywhere else sometimes.
that kid carp owns
(Jan. 25, 2009  4:32 PM)Rocky Wrote: Wait so the whole video is distorted or they like melted it? @_@
The actual video's size is wrong.
fs works kinda like driger s bottom but the tip loses its sharpness pretty quickly mine is already blunt after only 10 uses
Oh nice, so like Dragoon S - awsome part wears down really quick.
If Gemios was the one with the red face, then it worked pretty well. I do agree about how the bottom will wear quickly. I think that maybe a semi-flat might work the same.
(Jan. 26, 2009  10:26 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: fs works kinda like driger s bottom but the tip loses its sharpness pretty quickly mine is already blunt after only 10 uses

Does the blunt tip still work properly, or does it work like a semiflat or flat now?
(Jan. 27, 2009  6:04 PM)Sasch Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2009  10:26 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: fs works kinda like driger s bottom but the tip loses its sharpness pretty quickly mine is already blunt after only 10 uses

Does the blunt tip still work properly, or does it work like a semiflat or flat now?

Logically, it will work like a flat bottom since the sharp disappeared.

arghhhh i knew it arghh nooo.

thats really annoying. Hope they release more of this soon on different bey.

as a blunt tip it could have properties of semi-flat. It for sure won't act like a sharp anymore. It could even act like a mini ball, which may provide balance issues.
Except semi-flat is flat on the bottom but sloped on the sides. It would be more like metal change than semi-flat.
That's quite steep change Uncertain
Is the metal change core behaves the same way? coz' I never had those.
Wow...it seems to work very nicely. Thanks for the video.
when the tip goes blunt i meant it turns from a sharpend to a more ball shaped end
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/bb26-booster-g...t9m10pit67
Its in stock on TheINtoy. It's quite expensive for a booster though.
When the hell did they get them in? Ordering now.

You need to bear in mind that the pound is weaker against the yen now so prices may be increased.
the yen is decimating everything right now Unhappy
Our dollar has gone down the crapper, guess no MFB's for me for a while.
(Feb. 02, 2009  8:09 AM)Sega Wrote: Our dollar has gone down the crapper, guess no MFB's for me for a while.
are you aussie Stupid
I really hope to see Gemios in action. Japbeyblader can you possibally make a Beybattle of Wof D125B vs Gemios DF145FS?
I can't get to the in toy to look at Gemios.
Yeah it's closed at the moment. Should be up later. We hope.