[Product]  BB-26 Gemios DF145FS

(Jan. 15, 2009  9:34 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2009  9:19 PM)ZenX Wrote: My prediction on FS(Flat Sharp): http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-2160-pos...l#pid91602

The wheel looks cool though...

I see where you're going with that.
But I was thinking more along the lines of a Metal Change tip. ??

Then it would have been called as MC instead of FS...
I can't wait to see the FS bottom in use and see Gemios in action.
(Jan. 15, 2009  5:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It looks like a piece of DARTS jewelry.

http://h-darts.com/item/taujan/t-005.html

Except that it is not insanely expensive!

I agree with Evan, looks like it could be quite heavy. Hard to say for sure.
(Jan. 15, 2009  9:08 PM)Anubis Wrote: Looks awesome. I can see in the picture it is incapable of left spin.

I see it now too. Damn.
Well the wheel design looks good but i'm not liking the colour scheme Confused
At least it came with a new bottom (FS) though and it also looks quite heavy.
My days, more images. It seems the releasw date is next week judging by the release of these images and comparing it to previous situations. These images will be up on BeyUK tomorrow hopefully.
Oh that bottom looks great. Grin
Lol its just flat with a little spike on it, I honestly dunno how it's going to preform but will find out soon enough.
Well hopefully it'll work properly.......if it just stays on the tip I will not be pleased. Uncertain
I can't see it staying just on the tip. It may act the same as the semi-flat tips from the previous versions. For example, when it is on the slope it is in attack and when it resides on a flat surface it is endurance? Maybe or maybe not??
That's actually pretty neat. Too bad it's not metal.
So I was partly right then, it favors the original Metal Change tip. Hopefully it works like that. Grin
I think it's quite interesting to see how a plastic change will fare, we never ever had that in Beyblade.
Looking forward to comparing it to metal change as soon as we get one in MFB.
with something that small, you gotta wonder about the durability of this thing.
It looks pretty durable to me ...
Maybe durability is the wrong word.. I'm not sure how long the sharp tip will last?
It probably won't wear down unless your playing on concrete. Pinching_eyes_2
It kind of reminds me of Dranzer MS.
The flat bottom, with the little sharp nub sticking out.
Though I'm sure FS tip is smaller than DZMS's tip.
I want to see more pictures of this. Judging from the picture on the TAKARA-TOMY website, it doesn't look like it would have great balance.

The Sharp Bottom we have now by itself is not very stable, but with this Flat Sharp, it looks like it could be much easier to knock off balance.

The sharp part of FS really does not seem very large to make it worth using for anything.
I can't wait to see how this works out. This will also be my first MFB along with a stater.
(Jan. 17, 2009  7:37 AM)Kei Wrote: I want to see more pictures of this. Judging from the picture on the TAKARA-TOMY website, it doesn't look like it would have great balance.

The Sharp Bottom we have now by itself is not very stable, but with this Flat Sharp, it looks like it could be much easier to knock off balance.

The sharp part of FS really does not seem very large to make it worth using for anything.

It won't take much of a point for it to work. I'm sure it's been playtested and probably functions as it should. I don't expect this to be a tournament-level part, but all the same, I'm intrigued by it.
There won't be anymore pictures until its release either. Amongst everybody else, I'm just as interested to see how this bottom acts in the beystadium.
Flat sharp seems somewhat similar to Flame Pegasus CEW to me. I think this is more effective than metal change. Even when worn down slightly, it should still retain a similar movement, until it has become severely worn down.