[Product]  BB-21 Bey Custom Set Attack & Balance Type

I am impressed. Looks VERY balance type-y They seem to be out doing themselves every time they release one of these. I can't get over it. O.O
(Oct. 16, 2008  3:28 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Where can I purchase this? I really really want this.. but I can't find it anywhere. I like the Aqurarrio! My sign is Pisces... so this is the closest lol.
mine sign is Aquarius im gonna get that blade cant wait till it comes outJoyful_2
Okay....I'm getting that *grabby hands* The colour and partial shape of Aquarrio screams Gekiryu MFB, so I want it Tongue_out
(Oct. 16, 2008  3:50 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Aqurarrio is mine. It looks awesome. Will it be released seperately? I assume so.
Not necessarily.

SaMaster14 Wrote:Where can I purchase this? I really really want this.. but I can't find it anywhere. I like the Aqurarrio! My sign is Pisces... so this is the closest lol.
It will be released on November 20th in Japan. If online stores like Ideal, theINtoy or Toywiz ever get those BeyReshuffle Sets in stock, you will be able to buy it without using a Japanese website.
well its settled im going to get this plus the defense one well better saving
Aquarrio Face reminds me of Jack the Pumpkin King Off Nightmare before Christmas ^^
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Aquarrio. two words:
very nice.
@Gekiryu: What are you talking about, it IS Gekiryu! (They both have Water-related names, basicly the same wheel and the same colour)
Love the design, aside from the face. ^^ Great to see that Bistool style Wheel
(Oct. 18, 2008  8:15 PM)Gotruto Wrote: @Gekiryu: What are you talking about, it IS Gekiryu! (They both have Water-related names, basicly the same wheel and the same colour)

Basically the same wheel, except the wings are in opposite directions, AQRO's wings are very thick and have upper. Oops.
(Oct. 16, 2008  3:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2008  3:24 AM)Anubis Wrote: Aqurarrio's face is so ugly

/awesome

It looks like a demented fish crapping out a jell-o fist.

TO EACH THEIR OWN X3
it's an urn spilling water that turns into a fist
Why the all the hate on the AQRO face?
(Oct. 20, 2008  9:19 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Why the all the hate on the AQRO face?

because they take this too seriously

i much prefer this over the bit beast nonsense
Beyblade toned the the "Mystical Power" thing every season, but still the finsher moves were unbelieveable in G-rev.
(Oct. 20, 2008  9:02 PM)G Wrote: I'm thinking of putting this on instead Grin
[Image: simps_Flying_Hellfish-01.gif]

this owns
(Oct. 18, 2008  8:15 PM)Gotruto Wrote: @Gekiryu: What are you talking about, it IS Gekiryu! (They both have Water-related names, basicly the same wheel and the same colour)

CORRECTION: Gekiryu is translated as "Playing Dragon"

So nope, theyre not both water related names.

The MFB is pretty much what Gekiryu would've been amazing as (With the Upper). Though I love the blade *owns 3 of the things*

thats awesome! where did you get that? lol
[Image: reshufflers5.jpg]
Green works better...
That looks pretty awsome!! I like that better than the orginal face lol
wow that is some good photoshoping it looks like the blade would come like that XD
So, the goal of those two Bey Reshuffle Sets is to recreate the Black Pegasis Set :
[Image: MFB_BB21-22_BlackPegasisSet29977030.jpg]