[Product]  BB-21 Bey Custom Set Attack & Balance Type

(Oct. 23, 2008  3:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So, the goal of those two Bey Reshuffle Sets is to recreate the Black Pegasis Set :
[Image: MFB_BB21-22_BlackPegasisSet29977030.jpg]

omg

omg

welp they've got me
*grabby hands* i wish i was in japan ;_; . but, when we get relocated, japan is one of our options
I preordered these lastnight Grin woot
The release date for this set has been pushed back to 22 November 2008. This is a real shame =(.
(Oct. 30, 2008  12:36 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: The release date for this set has been pushed back to 22 November 2008. This is a real shame =(.

Pinching_eyes_2 thts annoying means I won't get my Booster Libra for ages now
Booster Libra still has the same release date. Its just this re-shuffle and the other one that has changed.
I pre-ordered it all together so it will all be shipped when the re-shuffles come in
I wouldn't imagine they would do that. Who did you order from, theINtoy? I can contact them and find out if they will despatch your Libra and wait for the others. Or you could contact them and find out.
(Oct. 30, 2008  1:05 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I wouldn't imagine they would do that. Who did you order from, theINtoy? I can contact them and find out if they will despatch your Libra and wait for the others. Or you could contact them and find out.

I got it with Ideal808.com so I could get some Random Boosters vol.1 But it doesn't matter I'll wait Smile
(Oct. 30, 2008  12:36 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: The release date for this set has been pushed back to 22 November 2008. This is a real shame =(.

This is what it always was. Speechless
As far as I was aware, it was 31st October.
Why would they release a set of products on October 23rd, then other things on the 31st ?

By the way, the actual release date in Japan for both of those Bey Reshuffle Sets is November 20th.
BTW, what is the special "Wide Flat" that comes with this?
(Oct. 16, 2008  1:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, as far as I know, each beyblade comes with different Tracks, so Libra does not necessarily have with DF145BS.
Wolf has a "low track" (I'm guessing 105) and has a Wide Flat bottom(apparently a special rare part only obtainable via boosters)
(Nov. 07, 2008  12:00 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: BTW, what is the special "Wide Flat" that comes with this?
(Oct. 16, 2008  1:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, as far as I know, each beyblade comes with different Tracks, so Libra does not necessarily have with DF145BS.
Wolf has a "low track" (I'm guessing 105) and has a Wide Flat bottom(apparently a special rare part only obtainable via boosters)
Wide Flat (WF) is Quetzalcoatl's Bottom.
Awesome! Ok, another perk for buying theese sets Wink

EDIT: Ok the track on Wolf is apparently "rare", so considering that the bottom is WF the track is probably 090!
This could be absolutely sweet =D. There goes worries of never getting those parts if you do get them in this set.
I do already have 2 WF bottoms but since I need that 90 track(If it comes with this set) its another reason for me purchasing this set aside from Aquarrio and the String Shooter
I would also be purchasing this set to get the black Pegasus wheel *joyous*.
OMG its amazing *grabby hands*
Black Pegasis looks sick! Can't wait for next week =D!
Well, I think I will order these on my next MOJ shipment(The present one has reached its limit for the customs Crying )
Really can't wait for this, Luv the Black Pegasis.
Wonder what Track & Bottom comes with Aquarrio?
Aquarrio seems have a good upper ability.