[Product]  BB-21 Bey Custom Set Attack & Balance Type

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
Just got this in the mail.

Black Pegasis is awesome.It has a better, glossier paint than the other Black Pegasis. Also, the paint on the metal is a dark gray rather than the light metallic color.

I love how Aquarrio looks and I am looking forward to testing it. I think it may have a use.

Hole Flat is just a flat with a hole in the bottom and it is no different in size or height than the standard Flat. I will do testing on this to determine if it is any different.

The Wolf is actually purple.
http://beybladeforums.com/showpost.php?p...tcount=123

Scans courtesy of Zanon, from BBF.

The first two scans deal with L Drago, but the fourth/final scan deals with Aquario and Virgo. Translations of the scan should be coming soon.
Aquario takes one 'r'.
(Dec. 03, 2008  4:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Aquario takes one 'r'.

Oops. I've been typing this wrong the entire time.

Thank you!

*fixes*
Here's the parts just in case Pegasis100HF, Aquario105F and Wolf125SF I'm ordering this probably near January for personal reasons but i cant wait until then! by the way i think hole flat make it spin in place cuz' think of a tire place horizontally, no direction to move unless provoked I think it might were down easy though cuz' all around friction but I'm probably wrong though, but the wheel's balance might change the direction that the blade moves.(I don't know I've never used an mfb)
It's BlackPegasis105HF, not that it matters.
(Dec. 03, 2008  5:05 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: It's BlackPegasis100HF, not that it matters.

Fixed.
(Dec. 03, 2008  4:59 AM)savatoex Wrote: Here's the parts just in case Pegasis100HF, Aquario105F and Wolf125SF
All the parts are listed in the first post :
http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-2113-page-1.html
(Dec. 03, 2008  5:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2008  4:59 AM)savatoex Wrote: Here's the parts just in case Pegasis100HF, Aquario105F and Wolf125SF
All the parts are listed in the first post :
http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-2113-page-1.html
just a reminder if someone didn't read the first post and jumped straight to the last for some reason
(Dec. 03, 2008  5:17 AM)savatoex Wrote: just a reminder if someone didn't read the first post and jumped straight to the last for some reason
They are not awesome users then.

I updated the first post because people told me that was the first thing they would read if they never checked the topic before. Moreover, I did make another post here to update people on the matter ...
... You seriously revived a thread that hasn't been posted in since October last year to say that?
Post it in the Beyblade Random Thoughts, that's what it's there for!
lmao

well since this is revived.
i plan on getting this.
Smile
Theres a new attack and balance set due to be relased, which Brad has found to include RF.
My advise would be to wait for it, since pretty much every part in this has been outclassed.
(Aug. 12, 2009  9:30 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Theres a new attack and balance set due to be relased, which Brad has found to include RF.
My advise would be to wait for it, since pretty much every part in this has been outclassed.

Ah, thanks for the advise.

I have yet to make my first MFB purchase, so I will just wait for that set then.