[Product]  BB-19 BeyStadium Stamina Type

It is not out yet, but here is a picture :
[Image: MFB_StaminaStadium.jpg]
It looks very similar to the Balance Stadium. Do you know of any differences?
Oh wow, they changed the design significantly. Interesting, no Tornado Ridge on this one either. Looks very slick, can't wait to get it.
Maybe it's the picture or me, but looks kinda tiny.
(Sep. 24, 2008  2:54 AM)G Wrote: Maybe it's the picture or me, but looks kinda tiny.

I think it's just the fact that the survival area is so wide, making it look smaller.
I can tell this is going to be my favorite MFB stadium.
They really should've made the Attack stadium blue or something. The clear doesn't match with the rest of the new stadiums. Speechless
(Sep. 24, 2008  9:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They really should've made the Attack stadium blue or something. The clear doesn't match with the rest of the new stadiums. Speechless

I find it a quite cool original idea. It's cool!

The stamina stadium looks cool, too. Better than this launcher-shaped thing from the other pictures.
I was hoping these stadiums would be either black or clear. I like clear stadiums because you can paint them whichever color you want.
(Sep. 24, 2008  3:49 PM)Sasch Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2008  9:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They really should've made the Attack stadium blue or something. The clear doesn't match with the rest of the new stadiums. Speechless

You find a clear stadium original?
Even though Takara has used this idea already?

...wait, I may be confusing this with Hasbro, but still, it's not terribly original.

Gotta say I love the new stadium.
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:52 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2008  3:49 PM)Sasch Wrote:

You find a clear stadium original?
Even though Takara has used this idea already?

...wait, I may be confusing this with Hasbro, but still, it's not terribly original.

I'm not sure about Takara, but I know Hasbro's first stadium was clear, with very shallow pockets. I owned it years ago. I loved it, I also had the blue version with a little deeper pockets.
^ So did I, until it got smashed in my garage that was filled with junk. The sides were all torn up and the stadium was misshapen.

It was the closest stadium to a Takara Stadium that I have ever owned. Speechless
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:56 AM)Grey Wrote: ^ So did I, until it got smashed in my garage that was filled with junk. The sides were all torn up and the stadium was misshapen.

It was the closest stadium to a Takara Stadium that I have ever owned. Speechless

Kinda off topic, but I believe hasbro also released it in red if I remember correctly.
(Sep. 25, 2008  1:04 AM)rkayd Wrote: Looks kool.

Please refrain from useless posts like this. Add some input other than "Looks kool"
I don't like the clear stadium, or clear plastic in general. Looks a little cheap and seems to lack integrity. Plus it doesn't really match the other stadiums.
The orange looks fine to me.
I just wish they had a beyblade spinning in the stadium so we can get an idea of how big the thing is.
(Sep. 25, 2008  6:53 AM)Maz Wrote: The orange looks fine to me.
I just wish they had a beyblade spinning in the stadium so we can get an idea of how big the thing is.
The cardboard protection looks identical to me, so that might help you ...
The new MFB stadiums, are they any bigger than the plastic gen stadiums or roughly the same size?
By looking at the design of this stadium, I can speculate that MFB fights will be really different then the HMS ones which were mostly dominated by a single RC...
I don't own any MFB at this stage so I will just have to wait. I do hope the stadiums are larger though.
The stadiums have a 12" inner surface similar to other stadiums.
Cheers Anubis! The stadiums would seem larger anyway yes, because the MFB are slightly smaller than HMS??