[Product]  BB-18 Libra DF145BS

I'm guessing the "D" just stands for Disc. It would make sense for a Stamina type to have a disc like Wolf does.

The "F" may mean..."Free"...as in free-spinning?
No, that wouldn't help the Track at all.

I'm guessing it's similar to Wolf's though. That's all I can think of.
Free spinning would help the track tremendously what do you mean? With a weel like that, a metal sharp bottom if this had a free spinning track this would be the best beyblade ever made. The only way i can see this being free spinning is if they can work it so the track cant be used in left spin in the future, which will probably not be the case.
i kinda like the new face design, but the first one is the most hilarious.

libra's lookin' good. i will probably buy multiples as well.
(Sep. 26, 2008  11:25 PM)bugturtles Wrote: i kinda like the new face design, but the first one is the most hilarious.

libra's lookin' good. i will probably buy multiples as well.
Same the 1st face design I saw I thought was pretty boring, and I will defo buy at least 2 of this beyblade Tongue_out
Yeah i'll probably end up getting one once I set up my MFB Collection.

I dunno, the new face looks too Goth tbh, prefer the Smiley face one Tongue_out
Aries face looks similar. I think they might be deciding to move away from the graffiti faces at the last minute.
(Sep. 28, 2008  1:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Aries face looks similar. I think they might be deciding to move away from the graffiti faces at the last minute.

Hopefully I don't think the Graffiti faces look to good.
They really don't look good at all. Aries and Libra look much better.
I agree I don't really like Leo's or bulls there faces probs the worst out the lot
leo is the worst by far
I dunno, I kinda like the Graffiti faces.

I really don't understand where they're going with the new face designs, though; Are they trying to make MFBs, like, evil? Chocked_2
Lol probs trying to make them more 'Hardcore' But I can't really see like a pair of scales for example being a 'bitbeast' or what ever they're gonna be in the new anime.
(Sep. 28, 2008  4:47 PM)Blitz Wrote: Lol probs trying to make them more 'Hardcore' But I can't really see like a pair of scales for example being a 'bitbeast' or what ever they're gonna be in the new anime.

Dear lord

If BitBeasts come along for MFB, I will kill myself

Or at least attempt to
But then again it's illegal to commit suicide
(Sep. 28, 2008  4:51 PM)Grey Wrote: Dear lord
Or at least attempt to
Lol I have an idea instead of killing your self ... just don't watch the anime lol
(Sep. 28, 2008  4:53 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2008  4:51 PM)Grey Wrote: Dear lord
Or at least attempt to
Lol I have an idea instead of killing your self ... just don't watch the anime lol

I agree with Grey on this one.
(Sep. 28, 2008  4:51 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2008  4:47 PM)Blitz Wrote: Lol probs trying to make them more 'Hardcore' But I can't really see like a pair of scales for example being a 'bitbeast' or what ever they're gonna be in the new anime.

Dear lord

Or at least attempt to
It does not look like Ginga uses a particular Holy Beast in the manga, unlike Takao's Seiryuu.
(Sep. 28, 2008  6:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It does not look like Ginga uses a particular Holy Beast in the manga, unlike Takao's Seiryuu.

That's a relief, lets hope it stays that way.
I don't think bit beasts are a bad thing. I think I won't be surprised if Takara Tomy releases a classic set of Saint Beast blades. In fact I think we'd all like to see that.
(Sep. 28, 2008  9:41 PM)Anubis Wrote: I don't think bit beasts are a bad thing. I think I won't be surprised if Takara Tomy releases a classic set of Saint Beast blades. In fact I think we'd all like to see that.

YES PLEASE

OH MY GOD I WANT DRIGER

But no anime Bit Beasts.
(Sep. 28, 2008  9:41 PM)Anubis Wrote: I don't think bit beasts are a bad thing. I think I won't be surprised if Takara Tomy releases a classic set of Saint Beast blades. In fact I think we'd all like to see that.
As long as it isn't something stupid like libra Pinching_eyes_2
Pegasus is fine like wolf and bull but the other would just fail lol
Bitbeats were a stupid idea, the Graffity Symbol type thing is way better. They probably figured the new look would make them more popular.

PS: I new it was a gothic L, but it still looks awesome.
They changed DF125 to DF145.

[Image: MFB_LibraTAKARATOMY.jpg]

[Image: MFB_Libra_DF145.jpg]
According to the item description on Toys 'R' Us Japan, it has four 'wings'.

BS is for Ball Sharp.
[Image: MFB_Libra_BS.jpg]

EDIT :
Here are pictures of the latest CoroCoro issue :
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=BvaN6IAT2fQ

There are two mistakes on those pages ... The name of the Track (S145), and the fact that they call Libra a Starter ... The two Tracks showed are the same though, as far as I can see; they are simply not the same colour.
Well. That's disappointing.
Libra's original wheel had such a ridiculously cool design, i don't like the new reincforced thicker areas Uncertain

it used to look so sleek