[Product]  BB-18 Libra DF145BS

(Oct. 23, 2008  1:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Looks really good. It looks like it will be more useful for Defense than Endurance, though.

I hope so because we really need more defensive parts.
(Oct. 23, 2008  1:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Looks really good. It looks like it will be more useful for Defense than Endurance, though.

Oh man, more comepetition for Leone!
(Oct. 23, 2008  2:56 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:

I don't think Leone is that good for defense. carp, there are no MFB that are good for defense.
The underside is a bit more hollow than I thought, but still looks chunky as hell. Will be a nice whell to aquire =D.
(Oct. 23, 2008  3:54 AM)Anubis Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2008  2:56 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:

I don't think Leone is that good for defense. carp, there are no MFB that are good for defense.

i thought pegasis was defensive? Chocked
42g!!! thats heavyer than any metal fight combo that can be made this will definitly be used for defence combos along with ball sharp imo
I like libra's wheel. I will probably use it with wolf's track and leone's tip for a survival/defense combo.

Libra's track was just a bad move by Takara IMHO. I have no problem with "holding back" features like metal tips, grip tips, and bearing cores for later models, but I am kind of pissed that they went to the trouble of re-releasing a gimmick that was PROVEN to not work and abandoned back in the plastic generation.
Bakushin-oh and Bumpking were the only beyblades to have "downforce" as their advertised gimmick (trypio is debatable). This gimmick was more or less discarded very early in beyblade's existance, implying that it didn't work as planned. Why did they ressurect it for the mfb series?
According to http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/parts01.htm :

The Wheel weighs 40.5 g and is 46.2 mm wide.
The Track weighs slightly more than 145.
thank you kai v ^^, Yeah, its probably advertising for some character that can have his beyblade stick to the surface or something.
That is a full four more grams than Leone's Wheel! Libra looks like it should be a defensive beast to me.
this blade is good i like its sharp ball tip ( good for endurance) and its wheel (good defense)
Thanks for the video, japbeyblader.

I was surprised that Leone145D was able to defeat Libra. Maybe using the D Bottom on Libra would have helped.
I am in love with Libra's defensive power.
Can't wait to try Libra D125D or BS
(Oct. 27, 2008  8:38 PM)Kei Wrote: Thanks for the video, japbeyblader.

I was surprised that Leone145D was able to defeat Libra. Maybe using the D Bottom on Libra would have helped.

wellit might of helped that i used a string launcher with leone and putting a D bottom on libra is not very good
Awesome. 145 is too tall as usual, though.
i think it will be anoying if libra is too good because i bet you every body in tournoments are going to use it making them kinda luck based
(Oct. 28, 2008  1:04 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: i think it will be anoying if libra is too good because i bet you every body in tournoments are going to use it making them kinda luck based

It's already luck-based. KOs were too common. Now Libra can put a stop to continuous KOs.
(Oct. 28, 2008  1:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2008  1:04 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: i think it will be anoying if libra is too good because i bet you every body in tournoments are going to use it making them kinda luck based

It's already luck-based. KOs were too common. Now Libra can put a stop to continuous KOs.
well luck wasn't the right word but isn't it kinda boring if most people use the same blade making it feel like your doing things over and over? EDIT i little thing to add libra cames with a libra and quezlecoal face
i think its a booster so it is random. You just got lucky Grin
[Image: 227x416-2008102400016.jpg]

libra Grin
no this is not a random booster so i think they all come with it