[Product]  BB-18 Libra DF145BS

(Nov. 09, 2008  7:19 PM)tahu mistika Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2008  1:26 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2008  12:59 AM)japbeyblader Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2008  8:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2008  10:02 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: i found a combo witch can beat libra 8/10 times ariesD125F

Nobody should be using Libra uncustomized anyway ... :\
my bad sorryPinching_eyes

No need to apologize, Brad was just pointing out that nobody would really use a blade like Libra uncustomized.

Does he mean because of the design or performance in battle?

He's talking about Libra's design, I don't think Brad would care about using a Beyblade based on looks
It's because 145 is too tall.
(Nov. 10, 2008  4:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's because 145 is too tall.

Should've figured that one out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmDOX3DvO_0

Synesthesia just showed this to me.

This result is more impressive than it originally seems. Yes, Libra lost, but it managed to win the first round. Not to mention the fact that its Track and Bottom are far inferior to Bearing Core. I think this video is proof that the power difference between MFB and HMS is not as dire as we had once assumed.

Of course, if Wolborg MS had been in Left Spin, it would've been a bit of a slaughter. We'll see about Left Spin once Eldrago comes out.
(Nov. 10, 2008  11:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This result is more impressive than it originally seems. Yes, Libra lost, but it managed to win the first round. Not to mention the fact that its Track and Bottom are far inferior to Bearing Core. I think this video is proof that the power difference between MFB and HMS is not as dire as we had once assumed.

Of course, if Wolborg MS had been in Left Spin, it would've been a bit of a slaughter. We'll see about Left Spin once Eldrago comes out.

Let us not forget that in the Wolborg MS vs. MFB video I posted, Pegasis was able to compete fairly well with WBMS, despite the fact that it had a Flat bottom and that WBMS was in left-spin.

I don't think MFBs performance compared to HMS has even been too distant, but that should change in the future.
(Nov. 11, 2008  12:15 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2008  11:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This result is more impressive than it originally seems. Yes, Libra lost, but it managed to win the first round. Not to mention the fact that its Track and Bottom are far inferior to Bearing Core. I think this video is proof that the power difference between MFB and HMS is not as dire as we had once assumed.

Let us not forget that in the Wolborg MS vs. MFB video I posted, Pegasis was able to compete fairly well with WBMS, despite the fact that it had a Flat bottom and that WBMS was in left-spin.

I don't think MFBs performance compared to HMS has even been too distant, but that should change in the future.

If they release a better shooter it surely will Eee
They already did.
I was really impressed when Libra dF145BS slamed Wolborg MS down but It still does bear against every other Beyblades that battle it.
So through my tests, I can see that Libra is extremely strong. LibraD125BS can easily defeat
AR: Circle Upper
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Bearing Core
in the same spin direction. Against other MFBs, it is very hard to defeat.

I think unless Beyblades are more powerful in December, there is no reason to use anything but Libra. Maybe an Attack combination with Aries.
Going by what you've said Anubis, and what I have seen in other videos, I think it is definitely arguable to say that Libra is the best MFB available at this moment.

We will have to wait and see how Aquario and Virgo perform though, but I doubt it will change anything. Virgo should be interesting to see however.
Aquarrio I have little faith in. Virgo can be the new Circle Upper, but its power may be dependent on its weight. Libra I think is about the right weight for a normal MFB if they are to be stronger than HMS. I think we will see heavier MFB in the future.

My students are going to have problems with MFB at least until December because Libra dominates.
Reviving this thread, since Libra is the new Bey God; watch as it decimates WBMS regardless of spin direction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23hLzTVlLS4

After seeing this, I sort of want to make BWR open-format.
What?! I though you guys already know that Chocked

AFAIK Libra D125D's endurance / survival is unrivaled.
Wow, I'm gonna go test that now Eee
pieces and virgo have similar results to libra
Excuse me but where are you guys getting your libras? MOJ?
(Feb. 24, 2009  11:41 PM)HellGuard99 Wrote: Excuse me but where are you guys getting your libras? MOJ?

I think most of us did it this way, yeah.
japbeyblader:I have noticed that,as I own a Pisces.

I theorize that if you replace the Ball Sharp on Pisces with a Ball,it may have almost Zombie-like stamina and/or defense.
I got my Libra at Japan Toys~
I can't wait until mine arrives! this combo looks insanely good. I wonder how it fares against Samurai Upper, Circle Wide, and GFCUV.