[Product]  BB-126 Flash Sagittario 230WD

look closely between the metal frame and clear wheel, is that a pc frame or just a sticker?
(Feb. 13, 2012  6:56 PM)Bio438 Wrote: look closely between the metal frame and clear wheel, is that a pc frame or just a sticker?

most likely neither its probably just a shadow because its not on all four sides
There is nothing between the Core and the Metal Frame.
I love how everyone moans about 230WD. Here's a tip:

If you don't like the parts, change them with others.

Personally, I didn't like seeing 230WD at first. But I don't have a 230, and I only have one WD, so when I actually think about it, this bey could be good for me to have. Hooray!
Strong point Kai-V, not many 230 tracks have been released.
But WD, right after Kreis Cygnus 145WD? Looks like a lack of imagination for TAKARA-TOMY to throw a WD on it.
If Flash Saggitario has a mode change then what will it be?
I guess we'll have to find out.
@ th!nk: dayum right about that story, Kenta wines ALL the time.
But Zeo has Screw Fox, so wouldn't Kenta wine to Herschel??
(Feb. 13, 2012  8:19 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: I love how everyone moans about 230WD. Here's a tip:

If you don't like the parts, change them with others.

Personally, I didn't like seeing 230WD at first. But I don't have a 230, and I only have one WD, so when I actually think about it, this bey could be good for me to have. Hooray!

You write that as if the only development that mattered was with Metal Wheels. There needs to be progress in terms of Tracks and Bottoms as well, TAKARA-TOMY cannot just rely on Metal Wheels.

At least, one good point of 4D : no repeat Metal Wheels.
However, that is not sufficient.
Good tracks are always a nice fallback in case the MW turns out to be garbage.

Would've been nice for Kreis to have something as good as TH170.
This bey makes me wonder. You would think that if TT decided to go for a 230 spin track that the bey would also have a more suited tip. D would have been better. It would have been cool if the bey came with PD, since that tip is harder to get.
In my opinion the design and choice of parts symbolizes some holy weapon destined for destroying Nemesis.
all i can say is this beylade looks to awsome lets see what happens when i buy it nd use it
Hm well the strongest dragonis 4d guide saids about flash sagitario having a shocking gimmick.The best I can imagine is changing modes in battle like vari.but I don't see how that can be possible

Btw corocoro San gatsu gou is out near me.I can go grab if you guys want the info before someone posts it on the internet

Edit:NVM you guys are monstrous at getting info from corocoro lol
(Feb. 14, 2012  3:16 AM)Leviath Wrote: Hm well the strongest dragonis 4d guide saids about flash sagitario having a shocking gimmick.The best I can imagine is changing modes in battle like vari.but I don't see how that can be possible

Btw corocoro San gatsu gou is out near me.I can go grab if you guys want the info before someone posts it on the internet
In almost every bey review by coro coro, they will always advertised the particular bey with a shocking gimmick/performance. I dont see how this point is valid and game breaking when its reused in almost every single release D=

I'm personally interested in how it perform stock first, custom later.
Seeing how its overwhelmingly similar to the past two 230WD releases.

Wow. Just wow. What about the claws? They were such great gimmick. Shame. Anywho, doesn't matter. As people say, just change the parts.
I'm going to laugh if this ends up being another Blitz Unicorno. It would be like all the groaning over recycled parts had never happened.
I laughed so hard at this months corocoro.It only shows less than half a page and it only tells about it being not "circular".Pity.
230 with WD is actually quite reasonable.

I mean, you wouldn't like to have 230 S something like that.

Anyway, is there anyone want to change the track to C145?
Now this is just asad way to end beyblade metal fight in my opinion.They just slapped back a 230 WD combo and stacked to flame wheels on eachother.but yes, yet agian, just change the parts. but still.....:I
Do you have a more useful theory for us on Flash Sagittario 230WD? Like what if it has a specific meaning within the anime? Most probably wanted to get through with MFB 4D tests up until Zero G releases, was officially more exciting than 230WD yeah but give it a rest already.
(Feb. 14, 2012  11:38 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Do you have a more useful theory for us on 230WD being included on Flash Sagittario?

Seriously, there's probably a backstory for it's design and parts choice.

A backstory that makes no sense and is only relevant in the anime, where physics is not A Thing.
I could actually go for another 230 and another WD, personally. Having more of the necessary parts for the combos I come up with gives me more ideas.

I am really hoping I can buy Flash soon.
(Feb. 13, 2012  9:57 PM)Hazel Wrote: Good tracks are always a nice fallback in case the MW turns out to be garbage.

^This post...TT possibily knows Flash is Trash, and they think this will make it ok? No....

Gratz Kenta. Even in 4D, you still cant do anything. The Zero G prolouge spoiler revealed that Ginga defeats Nemesis, so obviously Kenta fails like normal

Cry about it Kenta, oh wait, you have, for 3 seasons...

To refocus onto something more on topic, I see this real as being average recoil with some smash and stamina capabilities. That being the nicest version of my speculation I can present
(Feb. 15, 2012  4:41 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2012  9:57 PM)Hazel Wrote: Good tracks are always a nice fallback in case the MW turns out to be garbage.

^This post...TT possibily knows Flash is Trash, and they think this will make it ok? No....

Gratz Kenta. Even in 4D, you still cant do anything. The Zero G prolouge spoiler revealed that Ginga defeats Nemesis, so obviously Kenta fails like normal

Cry about it Kenta, oh wait, you have, for 3 seasons...

To refocus onto something more on topic, I see this real as being average recoil with some smash and stamina capabilities. That being the nicest version of my speculation I can present

Do not assume it is a bad metal wheel before its realesed and ginga beats nemesis in the MANGA not ANIME but this is not the place to discuss anime and manga
"possibly" recognizes that I was speculating only

I was aware of my anime tangent, so I transitioned to one about they bey itself.
Im pretty sure Takara Tomy isnt going to change the story line yo... And what is your implication about it being the manga and not the anime?
(Feb. 15, 2012  4:59 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote: Im pretty sure Takara Tomy isnt going to change the story line yo... And what is your implication about it being the manga and not the anime?

Not the place to discuss this